Hampton Heads to CLand

uknoit2

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Ok time for me to pick.

My brain tells me to go with dads team but my gut says Hampton has more weapons.Ive heard both sides and i say Hampton in a close one!

Don't trust your gut.  Hampton has good weapons but not more weapons.  Both Blairs, Coffey, Birchfield, Benfield, and Lacy are all experienced seasoned players.  If we get beat tonight,  it will be because we didn't put the time in the weightroom we should have.  I think Hampton's players lifted all summer.  Old King will be watching to see how this plays out.  I'll be there by the end of the 1st to whip up on uknoit

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Don't trust your gut.  Hampton has good weapons but not more weapons.  Both Blairs, Coffey, Birchfield, Benfield, and Lacy are all experienced seasoned players.  If we get beat tonight,  it will be because we didn't put the time in the weightroom we should have.  I think Hampton's players lifted all summer.  Old King will be watching to see how this plays out.  I'll be there by the end of the 1st to whip up on uknoit

Just a question have they utilized Hunter Blair as much as they should have,he's a good running back,but when it's not Coffey it's the little Birchfield,,just feel like Hunter has been left out,now I haven't been to any of Cloudlands games just reading the newspaper,and box scores,just haven't heard much about Hunter

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I'll be looking for ya

1 hour ago, IMDog said:

Just a question have they utilized Hunter Blair as much as they should have,he's a good running back,but when it's not Coffey it's the little Birchfield,,just feel like Hunter has been left out,now I haven't been to any of Cloudlands games just reading the newspaper,and box scores,just haven't heard much about Hunter

I think its due to a shortage of bodies up front.  For Mike to run his offense effectively, he has to have a strong tight end.  Hunter has done a good job.  I understand that carrying the ball gets you the limelight, but to me, just being on the field with a job to do is a real privilege.  I expect some smashmouth football tonight, but I think the winner will be the one who gambles with the ball in the air

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

Look out uknoit :roflol: