Gleason at Humboldt (Homecoming)

PHSRollTide

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

May have a hard time getting this thing going this week... don’t know many posters from either team, but it’ll be either a blow out or a tight one I’m guessing. 

Ik but Peabody’s not playing and I work in Humboldt lol. I’m bored and probably going to the game. 

I think that Humboldt has a chance lol they may get a win for the first time since 2016.

I think Humboldt is closing in on an old GC record of most losses in a row so hopefully they can get something going this week and get a w.

I did mess up Gleason has a W against Fulton City and just looked the last season Humboldt had a win was 2016 and they went 7-5. The Vikings 17 game loosing streak in the last two and a half years.

Edited by PHSRollTide

1 hour ago, RedStateReject said:

Having seen both play, Gleason gets the win. Coach Lampkins has it better right now than Coach Ballard. Given time, it might change for Humboldt, but this year is not the year.

Man Humboldt this year probably had the hardest first half of the season other than Union City for 1a and 2a teams schedule. It was ridiculous who they had to play that early in the year back to back.

Hopefully, my alumni will get the football program back on track & I'm going to homecoming this week so hopefully they will get their first win. I think coach Ballard will get the team together & will have all  off season & spring practice to get the players to learn his system. It's hard for a coach to take over a few weeks before season & put his system in, the key is getting the players to comeback out and dedicated to football. Humboldt has never had a losing season until last year but with Coach Ballard also working with the middle school to ensure they are learning his system, Humboldt will be back to one of the best programs in west TN again mark my word. Humboldt has started a football program with the 5 & 6 graders which will only help to instill football at a early age. Good luck Viking & will see you this Friday. Class of 1987 Vikings for Life!!!! So, watch out in the near future & get your wins and belittle/talk about Humboldt football program but we will be back because we are use to winning!!!!!

Edited by 87vikingalumni
Additional Info