AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

Just now, CharlieTweeder said:

Shoot we aren't even ranked and here I am talking about playing Tyner, a rematch with Watertown, and then playing Meigs the day after Thanksgiving.  Man I must be losing my mind!!!!!  

Haha dream a big dream. We all just having fun with what ifs.

2 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

Shoot we aren't even ranked and here I am talking about playing Tyner, a rematch with Watertown, and then playing Meigs the day after Thanksgiving.  Man I must be losing my mind!!!!!  

I was about to say you need to lay off the Ole Sauce and take the blinders off. I'm telling you the AP voters know more than we think they do. 

Just now, TigerNation said:

You're just being partial.

That's part of it lol. Back in 97-98 Clint listed our guys down, He had 2 guys listed at 265 (Michael Scruggs and Cory Timberlake) and Michael was about 295 and Cory about 280 and both could run like deer, Scruggs had offers to play in SEC but chose not to, But the sad part was we were playing a team in the playoffs, and the their coach was watching our kids getting off the bus, and counted out the guys we had 260 and he asked Jerry, "I thought ya'll only had 2 guys 260, not 3. He was referring to TC Payne. lol

• Upvote 1