Als head two 825

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, blazer1set said:

The Owls only loss is to Science Hill 35-34.    Owls should have won that game by 20, but they put on a clinic on how to shoot yourself in the foot at the most critical times.    Been a long time since I've seen a team play so well but then self destruct on a few crucial plays.     The point being, Owls really should be undefeated at this point, they have a very good team and this is not a game Maryville can overlook.

I guarantee you no Maryville fan I know will overlook them. I guarantee you coaches and players will not overlook Ooltewah. Kyrell Sanford at QB and Sincere Quinn are great athletes. Quinn was killing Maryville before he got hurt. Maryville had no answer for him. I also remember Maryville was down 28 21 with a 4th and 7 at midfield. AJ Davis made a great play on that 4th and 7 play.  Too me I don't see how Ooltewah was 5 6. I thought if they had Maryvilles coaching staff they would win big. 

Eye fount this viddy-o ov Ottywall agin Cyunts Heal....Scroll up two abowt 4:20...Tha Als look vurry vurry scirry wif Sanford (tha feller on hear sez Michael Vick) and Mr. Quinn......Plus thays big upfrunt and faist.......Als bye 88.8 pts....:unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7c6WkzYMs

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 10/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, REBELRON said:

Ooltewah fans. What schools are recruiting Sincere Quinn? He is a stud RB.

Nobody really. Kid needs to get his head on straight if he wants to play at the next level. Grades are ok from what I hear, but attitude and violation of team rules will keep him from signing anywhere significant. 

13 hours ago, MicasaMaster said:

Nobody really. Kid needs to get his head on straight if he wants to play at the next level. Grades are ok from what I hear, but attitude and violation of team rules will keep him from signing anywhere significant. 

That's a shame. He was the best running back I saw Maryville play against last year. 

Edited by REBELRON