South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Source? Cause mine is showing storm now 

I use the same app the weather channel meteorologists use called storm radar. It has a low of 48 for the game and sunny.

I want to say a quick shout out to Randall Boldin Whitwell's coach. I got to know him the one year he was at SP after he left Waverly. He is a stand up guy and I'm confident in saying he is part of the reason Whitwell has what they have right now. 2 other Whitwell coaches have said the same thing I'm about to say but if Malone or the other guy who was crazy was still there the Tigers would be having a winning season but not the chance of a special season. I'm not taking credit away from the players, but do want to give credit to a young coach for his desire and dedication.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, powerp said:

I use the same app the weather channel meteorologists use called storm radar. It has a low of 48 for the game and sunny.

I want to say a quick shout out to Randall Boldin Whitwell's coach. I got to know him the one year he was at SP after he left Waverly. He is a stand up guy and I'm confident in saying he is part of the reason Whitwell has what they have right now. 2 other Whitwell coaches have said the same thing I'm about to say but if Malone or the other guy who was crazy was still there the Tigers would be having a winning season but not the chance of a special season. I'm not taking credit away from the players, but do want to give credit to a young coach for his desire and dedication.

Great post and great coach and I owe him so much for how much he has helped josh his & family has been so good to us! 

1 minute ago, powerp said:

I would agree. He and his family have been great for the school and community too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

I thought the 2nd game gameplan was brilliant imo just poorly executed and hit hiccups with refs being rather poor.( Any of ya want to argue about officiating being good, you’re absolutely nuts, the game both ways was horribly officiated.)  

The throws were screen passes, which are merely an extension of the running game.

It seemed to me, Coach Bouldin was trying to get his better athletes on south Pitts lesser athletes, while staying away from South Pitts very deep and and talented D-line at the time.

South Pitt won the game though on special teams, the game was over after the blocked punt for a touchdown.....  

Why change what you’ve done and been successful at doing it just for the 2 games y’all played against SP. Ya’ll had one of the better backs in the valley last year along with Wingo. Why change what y’all were successful at just for those 2 games against SP?