South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

Seems like everyone on here is talking about  just the skill position player's but speaking on behalf of SP,  our lineman can get nasty when they want to  and they better want to in a hurry this Friday.

I agree, cause the linemen opening holes for the backs and protect the QB on passes. This game could be decided in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Both teams have talent with Whitwell having a little edge in the skill positions. 

26 minutes ago, Justafan6980 said:

I agree, cause the linemen opening holes for the backs and protect the QB on passes. This game could be decided in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Both teams have talent with Whitwell having a little edge in the skill positions. 

You're right but I'll take the better line on both sides and make the skilled guys look even better

1 hour ago, sportman said:

Seems like everyone on here is talking about  just the skill position player's but speaking on behalf of SP,  our lineman can get nasty when they want to  and they better want to in a hurry this Friday.

Some were talking skill positions and some were talking about coaching. 

But this game is going to be about One on Ones.  Who can win his matchup?    

Edited by The Drunken Sailor