South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

22 minutes ago, Back2back42 said:

Well fellas I'm headed down to work the storm. I'll miss one of the best games all year. Pretty evenly matched football teams, imo. I'll say this if the Whitwell head coach pisses down his leg again and steers away from what has won him ball games all season they will have serious issues like last year. I don't know the kids name but the back they had last year #22 should have been rode like a horse in both games. Poor coaching! I witnessed #31 lay down, he is nowhere near the back #22 was and #3 for this year. I'm from Sequatchie, what do I know right? Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Pirates-21

Tigers-14 

Coaching will be the difference in this one, edge goes to Grider. 

I see that I wasn’t the only person that saw what happened. I’ve heard several people talk about what happened last year this year. You are right on about riding #22, he carried the biggest portion of the season except for the 2 games against SP I heard. #3 is also been a good back this year for Whitwell from what I’ve heard. Maybe Coach Boldin  has learned from that last year but we’ll see come Friday night. 

Me and that durn body gard went to Greenback and swapped a goat that looked like mine and got mine back.  That muskox and o&g man will never no the difference except when they tell him to go to that Rankin mans field he want go.  I sent that durn goat to Atlanta yesterday and he brought back three evacuees from that durn hurricane.  I told those boys to go talk to Grider.  I garuntee you they will be ready to play against that Bouldin man.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Me and that durn body gard went to Greenback and swapped a goat that looked like mine and got mine back.  That muskox and o&g man will never no the difference except when they tell him to go to that Rankin mans field he want go.  I sent that durn goat to Atlanta yesterday and he brought back three evacuees from that durn hurricane.  I told those boys to go talk to Grider.  I garuntee you they will be ready to play against that Bouldin man.  You think im joking but im not. 

You think he's joking but he's not!

Who would have ever thought that playing Whitwell would generate 376 pages. Winning is a great thing and can bring about lots of changes. Hopefully Whitwell can keep there program on an upward swing and continue to at least make thing's interesting. I know they lose an all star cast this year but those Whitwell people that are showing up this year need to show up next year also.. I guess time will tell. 

3 hours ago, Justafan6980 said:

I see that I wasn’t the only person that saw what happened. I’ve heard several people talk about what happened last year this year. You are right on about riding #22, he carried the biggest portion of the season except for the 2 games against SP I heard. #3 is also been a good back this year for Whitwell from what I’ve heard. Maybe Coach Boldin  has learned from that last year but we’ll see come Friday night. 

Be careful and to all the ones stuck down to our South you are in our prayers.

I just see this game as the following: Whitwell better offensively and SP better defensively. I don't know about special teams for either so I'll say push. The Pirates have not played a complete game yet with too many untimely penalties. Emotions will be high Friday and the boys must keep their composure.

On 10/8/2018 at 9:43 PM, Justafan6980 said:

Why change what you’ve done and been successful at doing it just for the 2 games y’all played against SP. Ya’ll had one of the better backs in the valley last year along with Wingo. Why change what y’all were successful at just for those 2 games against SP? 

I’m sure because of the unique situation playing South Pitt puts you in.

5 hours ago, powerp said:

I just see this game as the following: Whitwell better offensively and SP better defensively. I don't know about special teams for either so I'll say push. The Pirates have not played a complete game yet with too many untimely penalties. Emotions will be high Friday and the boys must keep their composure.

If SP comes together and plays a complete game then Whitwell is in for a surprise! SP will match them athlete for athlete. No, I’m not preparing a excuse if SP should happen to lose, just stating powerp is right, SP hasn’t played a complete game yet!

Defense for SP will make Whitwell fight and dig for every yard! They’ve been that way all year! Swarming the ball and gang tackles! SP has had to rely heavy on their D some games this year and they might have bent but haven’t broke when the situation needed a big stop or play! Not saying Whitwells D isn’t good because we all know it is! 

Whichever  D breaks first will probably come out on the loosing end of this ballgame! Once momentum swings in either teams way, it will be hard to get it back! 

Lets just hope and pray neither team gets to beat up or key players hurt that might affect the following games and playoffs to come! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

39 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

If SP comes together and plays a complete game then Whitwell is in for a surprise! SP will match them athlete for athlete. No, I’m not preparing a excuse if SP should happen to lose, just stating powerp is right, SP hasn’t played a complete game yet!

Defense for SP will make Whitwell fight and dig for every yard! They’ve been that way all year! Swarming the ball and gang tackles! SP has had to rely heavy on their D some games this year and they might have bent but haven’t broke when the situation needed a big stop or play! Not saying Whitwells D isn’t good because we all know it is! 

Whichever  D breaks first will probably come out on the loosing end of this ballgame! Once momentum swings in either teams way, it will be hard to get it back! 

Lets just hope and pray neither team gets to beat up or key players hurt that might affect the following games and playoffs to come! 

I know it’s gonna be a great game again I’m with you I just hope we both stay Injury, hate seeing kids get hurt