South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

32 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Sportman,  this topic thread is extremely small compared to how folks use to respond on CoachT. I don't want to downplay the importance of this thread or the game itself but folks really don't participate or banter on here as they have in years past.

This topic is 33 pages with right under 400 replies with 9300+ views.

The largest on here is our thread on South Pittsburg Football 2013.  With 356 pages  4263 replies with over 212,903 views.

As a matter of fact we have the next largest thread as well.  The 2011 championship game vs Wayne County. 

I remember posting on those topics but had no idea those threads were that long.  But, just looking at all the topics now and compared to them this is a big thread. 

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

I remember posting on those topics but had no idea those threads were that long.  But, just looking at all the topics now and compared to them this is a big thread. 

Yes it is.  And also before this new update on CoachT just recently the threads were only 10 replies per page.  Now the threads are 12 replies per page.

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yes it is.  And also before this new update on CoachT just recently the threads were only 10 replies per page.  Now the threads are 12 replies per page.

I was gonna say i remember SP threads with 300 or more pages and 200000 or more views this Whitwell thread is a small one compared to others back in the day.LOL.

53 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Ah yes, well if AllAboutTheW had more help this one might have garnered more replies.  It seems like he has one or two others helping him out.  It will be a different story tomorrow night though when he has about 4000 buddies on his side.

Lol they won’t be with me, I only have savage Stewie and tiger fan that I talk to from Vegas, I like to keep a small circle 

53 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Ah yes, well if AllAboutTheW had more help this one might have garnered more replies.  It seems like he has one or two others helping him out.  It will be a different story tomorrow night though when he has about 4000 buddies on his side.

Well if there are 8k there he will prob have about 6k. Lol No offense but I would guess NJ and Grundy and Jasper will pull for the tigers. In all seriousness I hope for a good injury free game. My mom and my wife are from SP so it’s gonna be fun. Lol