South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

9 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I know it’s gonna be a great game again I’m with you I just hope we both stay Injury, hate seeing kids get hurt 

Don’t won’t to see any kid get hurt that could hurt either team making a deep run in the playoffs! In 1A ball, a starter goes down and you could be hurting bad! Unless your GB! 

Hoping for a good game, injury free and refs that aren’t flag happy! 

No excuses from either team, just play ball and leave it on the field! Especially since there’s a possibility of rd two happening! :thumb:

I don't think I've ever been in on a 400 page thread before, but it looks almost certain to happen. Enjoyed the week with everyone and for the most part it seems like everyone used some common sense and maintained dignity.  I don't see another 1a game this week with as much talent as we will see tomorrow night.  I am excited for sure as well as the family. BTW ST, you may have a career in the meteorology field!!! LOL.. Great forecast BTW!!!

21 minutes ago, sportman said:

I don't think I've ever been in on a 400 page thread before, but it looks almost certain to happen. Enjoyed the week with everyone and for the most part it seems like everyone used some common sense and maintained dignity.  I don't see another 1a game this week with as much talent as we will see tomorrow night.  I am excited for sure as well as the family. BTW ST, you may have a career in the meteorology field!!! LOL.. Great forecast BTW!!!

Sportman,  this topic thread is extremely small compared to how folks use to respond on CoachT. I don't want to downplay the importance of this thread or the game itself but folks really don't participate or banter on here as they have in years past.

This topic is 33 pages with right under 400 replies with 9300+ views.

The largest on here is our thread on South Pittsburg Football 2013.  With 356 pages  4263 replies with over 212,903 views.

As a matter of fact we have the next largest thread as well.  The 2011 championship game vs Wayne County. 

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Sportman,  this topic thread is extremely small compared to how folks use to respond on CoachT. I don't want to downplay the importance of this thread or the game itself but folks really don't participate or banter on here as they have in years past.

The largest on here is our thread on South Pittsburg Football 2013.  With 356 pages  4263 replies with over 212,903 views.

As a matter of fact we have the next largest thread as well.  The 2011 championship game vs Wayne County. 

That’s a lot of clicks 

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Ah yes, well if AllAboutTheW had more help this one might have garnered more replies.  It seems like he has one or two others helping him out.  It will be a different story tomorrow night though when he has about 4000 buddies on his side.