• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Roy Dillard

South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

I garuntee you Grider better be training our boys this week.  Me and this Tower man are listening right now to this Bouldin man playing this Waggoner man.   This Ashworth boy is real good.   Our boys better be lifting weights this week to.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Sp by 10

SC let me hitch a ride with u to this game Friday! Pick me up at 3! Oh and we are sitting on Whitwell side. That way u can cheer them on for a change lol lol

Edited by TALMAD

Should be an exciting game. Me and ox came down last year to watch and was a heck of a ballgame. This will tell us a lot about both programs. 21-20 undecided on who wins tho.... Roy’s goat is getting real fat up here eating honey buns 

3 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

SC let me hitch a ride with u to this game Friday! Pick me up at 3! Oh and we are sitting on Whitwell side. That way u can cheer them on for a change lol lol

Lol I’d rather cheer on Bledsoe than whitwell and I can’t stand Bledsoe 

5 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

It should be a dandy game just like tonight

Not exactly sure what each teams strengths and weaknesses are this year but I’m gonna go off the win-loss record and the opponents each team has played and say that the spread will be about 7 points but not sure in who’s favor. I’ll take whoever’s at home.

Just now, Redheadstepkid said:

At least show Whitwell a little respect by spelling Coach Boldin’s name correctly.

Pretty sure everyone knows Whitwell is a quality team. SP will have both hand full. These teams will play again in a few weeks.