South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Was that the regular season game or the playoff game?

I'm with you on the Signal game and some Jasper games. The Hampton game was larger in my opinion also.

I have a video of the crowd at signal game and unless people got in free it was bigger than whitwell game. 

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I agree with who will pull for who.  We'll pretty much be standing on our own with everyone wanting Whitwell to knock us out.  I get it and accept it, the wind blows hardest at the top of the flagpole they say. It's nice up here :grin: 

I still think the crowd total hovers around 6,000.  I could be wrong but I don't think it will get anywhere close to the 8,000 that has been predicted.

Heck, Jasper couldn't fill their stands at the game against SP this year. I don't think they will travel to Whitwell to watch a game. There will be a lot of students and players there but I don't think the fans will show up in force.

33 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I have a video of the crowd at signal game and unless people got in free it was bigger than whitwell game. 

All I know is that last year at the Whitwell game it was side by side seating with no room at all to breathe, and at the Signal game there was a little but not much room.  Maybe more people were standing on the track in that game. Whatever, both games were huge and someone at SP know's for sure and need's to set the record straight. 

10 minutes ago, mj81870 said:

Heck, Jasper couldn't fill their stands at the game against SP this year. I don't think they will travel to Whitwell to watch a game. There will be a lot of students and players there but I don't think the fans will show up in force.

Who knows, if they think they might see SP lose they might spend the money and make the quick trip up 28 to see the game. I’m sure the home side will be filled but it’s not going to surprise me if the visiting side isn’t overflowing as well! 

Plenty of other fans and teams that would like to see Whitwell fall as well! Going to be a exciting night to say the least and finally some fall weather to go with it!