South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

On 10/9/2018 at 1:12 PM, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

I'm writing you yet once again to inform you of our latest campaign against the Falcons of Northern Georgia.  Captain Victory and his band of Pirates plucked the Falcons so cleanly they will never fly this way again. They skedaddled their featherless selves back to the Land of the Peaches.   On another note,  my nights have been filled with a reoccurring vision.  I see myself standing at the Crossroads, as I look, I see a beastly Red Tiger rising up from the land.  The Red Tiger has 4 heads and upon this beast a man whose name is etched in his forehead, Captain BoldOne.  This beast devours everything in its mist, for a period of one full season, till the land is barren and uninhabitable.  I turn my gaze in the opposite direction, far across a chasm,  I see a mighty ship sailing. At the helm of this ship is a man with golden balls. His flags are waving in the wind.  His cannons are bursting in air. As the mighty ship approaches closer it is clear to see.  Sweet Mother of mine, it is Captain Victory and his band of Pirates.  They have come to do battle with the Red Tiger.  Dearest Mother turn the livestock loose. Let them fend for themselves. Gather yourself and Poppa.  Go to your safe place.  Take heed for the Apocalypse draweth nigh.-

Sergeant Southtowner 

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's time sir for your battle speech. Let's hear what tidings you have for your mother. She has brought forth a good man.

Wish both teams the best of luck tonight, wish I could be there but gotta go watch my Indians play. This game will be a real slobber knocker, whoever has the least amount of turnovers will win this game and If the pirates can get there offense a going then they will be hard to stop tonight, sp line is too physical and there defense is great. Whitwell has good backs and a good qb but if there line gets pushed around it will be a long night for the tigers. I say tonight sp gets the offense in gear and Raulston will have over 150 yards and 2 touchdowns tonight. Sp 26 whitwell 14

Edited by SCPRIDE30

15 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Wish both teams the best of luck tonight, wish I could be there but gotta go watch my Indians play. This game will be a real slobber knocker, whoever has the least amount of turnovers will win this game and If the pirates can get there offense a going then they will be hard to stop tonight, sp line is too physical and there defense is great. Whitwell has good backs and a good qb but if there line gets pushed around it will be a long night for the tigers. I say tonight sp gets the offense in gear and Raulston will have over 150 yards and 2 touchdowns tonight. Sp 26 whitwell 14

We will see if they have a "great" defense tonight hard to tell with these other teams they played none of them are really that good they will surely get a test tonight.

• Upvote 1