South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

50 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Will this game be streamed online anywhere? Or perhaps a radio station I can listen to? Unfortunately I cant make this game, but definitely want to watch or listen. Thanks in advance!

104.9 i believe local. Follow Marc Slayton from South Pittsburg  in Facebook and watch it live

58 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Will this game be streamed online anywhere? Or perhaps a radio station I can listen to? Unfortunately I cant make this game, but definitely want to watch or listen. Thanks in advance!

Where are you located? As Geno said, it is on 104.9 if you are in listening range.  If you are in the valley and have charter cable then I think it is on channel 197.  You can stream it on www.Marioncountymessenger.com/radio

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I didn't realize that Possum passed away.  I knew I hadn't seen him in a while but didn't know that happened.  

16 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Where are you located? As Geno said, it is on 104.9 if you are in listening range.  If you are in the valley and have charter cable then I think it is on channel 197.  You can stream it on www.Marioncountymessenger.com/radio

I will be listening from watertown tonight. That link should do it for me, i appreciate it

7 hours ago, powerp said:

Pirates offense will be clicking in this game. I think the game comes down to special teams. In big games, like Greenback last year, our special teams has been subpar. Will Whitwell have great starting position or even score a touchdown or two on special teams is a big key to this game for me! I know they handed out cowbells to all the Whitwell faithful so it will be loud tonight! 

Handed them out figured they had them anyway

• Like 1