South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Well one thing has been proven so far.... Whitwell’s defense is the real deal. And that’s been without Wingo 

I actually don't think they are that good in ththe secondary. I think the same of SP. Their pass coverage is average at best. When you blitz everybody you leave your corners on islands.

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

I wouldn't call an 80 yard drive setting them up exactly.  Both teams are moving it pretty well except when put behind the chains.

Don't be obtuse.  That last fumble was unforced after 3 big runs.  They had a relatively short field and it couldn't have been an 80 yard drive.  Whitwell's D hasn't been the one stopping Pirates. 

6 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I wouldn't call an 80 yard drive setting them up exactly.  Both teams are moving it pretty well except when put behind the chains.

Lying lips go pack some sand.  Figure you was down there getting the u haul truck fired up to move that Mathis man out.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

I actually don't think they are that good in ththe secondary. I think the same of SP. Their pass coverage is average at best. When you blitz everybody you leave your corners on islands.

The Whitwell secondary looked pretty solid on that last drive. Helps with the pass rush eating the SP QB up

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

The Whitwell secondary looked pretty solid on that last drive. Helps with the pass rush eating the SP QB up

Yes, that's what my buddy said. Sanders was running for his life like JG from UT lol. Pirates need a stop. If Whitwell scores will be tough barring turnovers. Hope Wingo is ok looked like he took helmet to knee.

8 minutes ago, rlh said:

Don't be obtuse.  That last fumble was unforced after 3 big runs.  They had a relatively short field and it couldn't have been an 80 yard drive.  Whitwell's D hasn't been the one stopping Pirates. 

the first drive after sp fumbled in the end zone was indeed an 80 yard drive, the second wasnt.  Good ballgame reguardless.

4 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Boys just need to settle down and hang on to the ball. Can’t fall behind 2 scores to these Tigers. Need a big defensive stop the first possession of 2nd half. 

Tiger Tom what kind of mess is this? We already no our boys cant fumble the ball.   You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

the first drive after sp fumbled in the end zone was indeed an 80 yard drive, the second wasnt.  Good ballgame reguardless.

Since you know I wasn't talking about that one, you are in fact obtuse.  Pirate D forced a punt.  3 good runs, moving the change then the cheap fumble.  BTW, where are your Jasper squaws playing tonight.