South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

I know you boys don’t want to hear it, but... as I said earlier this season. Large senior classes that are that talented are tough to beat in 1A. Whitwell has just as  good of a team as I thought they did. However, I think the Pirates can play better in the rematch. 4-5 turnovers vs a team like Whitwell. You will lose most of the time. 

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Streak over it looks like. Rout is on in Whitwell. 27-6 tigers in 3rd. Whitwell long td pass. As Ambassador says, Whitwell is older. Will be a good third round matchup 

I told you boys. These older teams with great players are hard to beat. They have 5-6 all state caliber kids on that team. Did anyone else notice the huge size advantage? They made SP look really small. Whitwell is older, bigger, stronger, and and faster.  

Congrats to Whitwell, it was a long time coming and well deserved. Enjoy the moment. Also. I'm glad to hear that Wingo will be ok. 

For the Pirates, lost by three scores and had 3 turnovers. But the bright side is that all 3 times the Pirates were driving the ball. Clean up the mistakes and those three turnovers can become the three touchdown difference in the game.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I told you boys. These older teams with great players are hard to beat. They have 5-6 all state caliber kids on that team. Did anyone else notice the huge size advantage? They made SP look really small. Whitwell is older, bigger, stronger, and and faster.  

Who is #53! For you guys? That’s a big kid