South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

One Pirate “Ambassador” has been trying to tell you folks for awhile that Whitwell was for real and SP was still a year away from being a legitimate contender. One more time... those large talented, senior classes in 1A are hard to do business with. Just look at history and it is proven time after time. 

I was saying earlier in the year that I thought this was Whitwell best shot.  I think next year that SP should be the team to represent the east.

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

One Pirate “Ambassador” has been trying to tell you folks for awhile that Whitwell was for real and SP was still a year away from being a legitimate contender. One more time... those large talented, senior classes in 1A are hard to do business with. Just look at history and it is proven time after time. 

Bass I have seen it more than once!! The Power P is young this year,Whitwell is a talented hard nosed football team! If teams don't put their best of best performances on them, those Whitwell boys they will loose,I don't care who it is that's fact!!!

1 minute ago, rtl112 said:

I was saying earlier in the year that I thought this was Whitwell best shot.  I think next year that SP should be the team to represent the east.

I think most of us in SP saw that as well. The Whitwell players looked like men compared to the SP kids. SP has like 4 seniors and it showed last night vs a very talented senior class of Tigers.