South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy, if we can beat Whitwell in the quarterfinals do you think that goat of yours can bring some of those Whitwell boys down and transfer to Griders school so we can beat Greenback?

ST I garuntee you that Bouldin man has some real good boys.  He has had them chasing chickens because they are faster than our boys.  Grider better get our boys trained by then or that Bouldin man will beat our boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate says this weekend is the worst in this ole skillet head’s memory. But hey, how often does Whitwell beat SP and Auburn lose to a 2 year 1 SEC win Tennesse team? 

I don't like any team south of the SP city limit except North Alabama.  You think I am joking, but I am not.

On 10/14/2018 at 6:34 AM, Southtowner said:

Roy, you're slacking creating us a new website for our next game.  I'm ready to move on.  I'll give you till high noon to recover from being at Ronnie's Red Eye and make our next game thread. 

it just ant like you skillet heads to want to move on that fastly....

....that had to b sum more excitin atmospheric situation over there at mid valley last friday.....2 good fb teams goin noggin to noggin...hate we didnt have no off week so Family of Boogers could eye ball that thing......dont get no bettter than that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

25 minutes ago, Booger said:

it just ant like you skillet heads to want to move on that fastly....

....that had to b sum more excitin atmospheric situation over there at mid valley last friday.....2 good fb teams goin noggin to noggin...hate we didnt have no off week so Family of Boogers could eye ball that thing......dont get no bettter than that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

We have always created the next game thread the same night of a victory or a loss. Idk why Roy waited till Sunday. He was holding our next game thread hostage.

Also those Cherokees from Goonback wanted to play yall the 10th game since Oakdale has forfeited their game.  Said yall would be a good snack before the playoffs. :hungry:

7 minutes ago, Football54 said:

Waiting to hear from Mr. Legit on the game but he’s nowhere to be found Lol

You’ve not been here a year long. Why are you here now? Legit was wrong just like I maintained all season.  Can SP play better? Yes, they can. If they don’t turn the ball over then the game is a one score game either way. It will take a clean game to have a chance vs Whitwell though. 

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You’ve not been here a year long. Why are you here now? Legit was wrong just like I maintained all season.  Can SP play better? Yes, they can. If they don’t turn the ball over then the game is a one score game either way. It will take a clean game to have a chance vs Whitwell though. 

Been on just not posting, also not everybody was so sure of a win as he was. He talked a lot of junk then disappeared is all I was stating.