South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, StewieG73 said:

#20 Stewart I believe. 

Kid didn't give up on the play. He had the angle and the speed to get there.  I didnt see the strip from where I was standing. I thought we had scored once #7 got out in the open. We were celebrating only to have the air taken out of us.  PowerP described it perfectly. The big momentum swing play Greenback pulled out of the hat with us up 14-0. 

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... just make sure you boys stick around after this season. Congrats on the win. I’ve maintained for awhile they were the team to beat. Don’t run off after this season is over though.

I’ll in yalls stands by then rooting on Sanders!!!  

Trust me I’ll fit right in with you guys, i literally have the Jolly Roger tattoo’d on my chest.

21 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp you are full of mess. You get on here blow a bunch of hot air and then when Grider gets beat you make a bunch of excuses.  Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you're slacking creating us a new website for our next game.  I'm ready to move on.  I'll give you till high noon to recover from being at Ronnie's Red Eye and make our next game thread. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Roy, you're slacking creating us a new website for our next game.  I'm ready to move on.  I'll give you till high noon to recover from being at Ronnie's Red Eye and make our next game thread. 

ST what kind of mess is this? Me and that goat have been trying to find Grider some new boys so we can beat that Bouldin man next time.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

ST what kind of mess is this? Me and that goat have been trying to find Grider some new boys so we can beat that Bouldin man next time.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, if we can beat Whitwell in the quarterfinals do you think that goat of yours can bring some of those Whitwell boys down and transfer to Griders school so we can beat Greenback?