South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

We will have to play our best game since the last time we met up with the Whitwells. No room for mistakes in this one. A lot on the line in this game. Not everything on the line but a good deal nonetheless.  Region championship, a #1 seed and also home field in the quarterfinals. Sorry region 4,  I don't think yall will have a team standing by then to host the quarters.

26 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We will have to play our best game since the last time we met up with the Whitwells. No room for mistakes in this one. A lot on the line in this game. Not everything on the line but a good deal nonetheless.  Region championship, a #1 seed and also home field in the quarterfinals. Sorry region 4,  I don't think yall will have a team standing by then to host the quarters.

Probably not 

31 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Also I think Whitwell has to play there top game also. Turnovers could really hurt each team in this game. 

56 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Should be a good game on Friday. From what I saw in the jamboree Whitwell has the advantage at all the skill positions. SP will need to bring their A game to have a shot in this game. If they play like they did vs Marion then I see Whitwell winning by multiple scores. Hopefully they have a better game this week. 

You've seen it as well as I that we can look bad against a bad team and then we can step it up against a good team. We need to always play lights out. No room at all for mistakes in this game. I just hope the ref's don't try to decide for themselves the outcome.

53 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

28 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Probably not 

Now u was worried about Republic lets not forget! ST u are correct!

On 10/8/2018 at 1:28 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Hurricane Tom you better put the pedal to the metal.  You got so much hot air in you might blow away.  You think im joking but im not. 

Cherokee Roy, I blew all the way to Pigeon Forge. At least me and my family are safe now. 

Call me Smoky Mountain Tom now!

Well fellas I'm headed down to work the storm. I'll miss one of the best games all year. Pretty evenly matched football teams, imo. I'll say this if the Whitwell head coach pisses down his leg again and steers away from what has won him ball games all season they will have serious issues like last year. I don't know the kids name but the back they had last year #22 should have been rode like a horse in both games. Poor coaching! I witnessed #31 lay down, he is nowhere near the back #22 was and #3 for this year. I'm from Sequatchie, what do I know right? Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Pirates-21

Tigers-14 

Coaching will be the difference in this one, edge goes to Grider. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

They might only have 1 team left after the first round. That region appears really weak. Regardless those teams will be mercy ruled in round 2 by Whitwell and SP. 

Edited by TheAmbassador