South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

Peak better have the D ready and watching for the trick plays. If boldin gets in a little bit of a bind he will pull one out of his sleeve, just trust me as I have known this man for a long time. He will look for one on one mismatches if his run game isn't going as planned. Also in case anyone else has been hearing rumors about him leaving to go back to waverly, just throw that down the drain. Whitwell has a more athletic team minus the oline and dline imo. I also do not think Whitwell as the depth sp has. It's going to be a helluvah ball game. 1 missed assignment in this game and it could be game over. Can't give any predictions in this game. Hope to see the pirates win but if Whitwell wins coach boldin deserves all the respect in the world. Looking for a great atmosphere Friday night. GO PIRATES!

4 hours ago, powerp said:

I expect Whitwell to load the box and dare SP to throw. This will be the time for Sanders to shine hopefully. He has the potential.

Sanders has great potential but didnt look particularly good when they played the warriors, missed a lot of easy throws.  Maybe this will be his breakout game as I am sure there will be 9 in there.