Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Just read a article about MBA is the best defense in the state. Also I think CPA defense is better. Now on the other hand I think by far East had the best pass defense and they back it up every game. They have a college secondary. Size height speed and the stars. You also left out Offensive and Defensive lines. It's hard seeing East Score 36 when they go for 2 and dont have a FG kicker.  Consistency is the key. Good luck 

very good point about the lines

DLine i would give to East...that many interceptions by the secondary is caused by good pressure 

Oline to pearl...you cant have a consistent offensive with poor oline play

here is the question for u

Jayden Harrison vs. Jashon Waktins 

Big E vs Anthony collier 

Xavier vs. east secondary 

51 minutes ago, Bellicose12 said:

very good point about the lines

DLine i would give to East...that many interceptions by the secondary is caused by good pressure 

Oline to pearl...you cant have a consistent offensive with poor oline play

here is the question for u

Jayden Harrison vs. Jashon Waktins 

Big E vs Anthony collier 

Xavier vs. east secondary 

I'll take Jayden, I'm most definitely taking Elijah, and I'll take X. East hasn't shown me anything against them to make me think otherwise. X, E, and Jayden has dominated East. I don't understand why East fans are even talking right now!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'll take Jayden, I'm most definitely taking Elijah, and I'll take X. East hasn't shown me anything against them to make me think otherwise. X, E, and Jayden has dominated East. I don't understand why East fans are even talking right now!!

thats kinda wht fans do talk thats kinda why u have sports radio ..or even this message board but im sure pearl fans are talking to 

10 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

If this CPA yeah he had bad game, but it was pouring down raining tho. 

Yep, the rain was crazy, two tiny storms at different times that must have dumped an inch each.  We had some defense difference makers held out for a lot of the game also, but who doesn’t in a physical game.

With PC I think you’ve got to plan on giving up 2-3 long runs from the backs and hope to contain the passing game and long drives. 

EN gave up 27 to LA and they think their defense is better than MBA’s?

33 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Yep, the rain was crazy, two tiny storms at different times that must have dumped an inch each.  We had some defense difference makers held out for a lot of the game also, but who doesn’t in a physical game.

With PC I think you’ve got to plan on giving up 2-3 long runs from the backs and hope to contain the passing game and long drives. 

EN gave up 27 to LA and they think their defense is better than MBA’s?

Yeah I laughed at that post about their defense...lol