TCA At Gibson County

PHSRollTide

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Honest opinion GC should be running more crossbuck and misdirection plays 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Why would they need that when they got the half back pass ?  

i don't disagree,  We actually ran a couple misdirection tonight. The crossbuck is fun to run and watch.

We only run the halfback pass on teams that have safeties and corners that bite down hard on it.  It works when they bite.....lol

1 minute ago, GCPioneerFan said:

i don't disagree,  We actually ran a couple misdirection tonight. The crossbuck is fun to run and watch.

We only run the halfback pass on teams that have safeties and corners that bite down hard on it.  It works when they bite.....lol

Yeah McKenzie tried it tonight against us it didn’t work.  

9 minutes ago, GCPioneerFan said:

No knock on GC, but seriously though they may could look at a wing maybe in a shotgun and use some misdirection plays. The spread doesn’t work for them just saying

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Is there any way to watch a replay of this game ? 

We have already deleted the video. SECRETS that can not be revealed until next game.   Hahahahaha. Don’t worry. We are little and can’t handle the power game. And we are not that fast. Y’all will have a cakewalk next week.