Sequatchie Co. @ York Institute

SCPRIDE30

19 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Yeah they was garbage. We recovered a kick and said it was York’s ball when we clearly recovered it and it went 25 yards probably and then we was returning a kickoff and the boy bout fell but his knee never hit the ground and blowed it dead. Then we had a holding call apparently after the play was over and yorks player hit us late so we figured it was a late hit on them cuz the flag was so late and call holding. York hit us late all game and nothing ever happened. Refs was the worst I’ve seen all year but hey we won so it’s all good. Beat a good team with there refs 

I agree you all looked to recover the kick but from my seat I have know idea If he was in bounds or not and the knee down I think that’s just quick whistle.  I thought there should have been a double personal foul about mid field but just York got it.  Refs are humans I don’t think it was a terrible game officiating wise though.  Good game by your boys good luck the rest of the way.  

2 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I agree you all looked to recover the kick but from my seat I have know idea If he was in bounds or not and the knee down I think that’s just quick whistle.  I thought there should have been a double personal foul about mid field but just York got it.  Refs are humans I don’t think it was a terrible game officiating wise though.  Good game by your boys good luck the rest of the way.  

Good luck too y’all too. Maybe the teams can meet again 

40 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Thanks man, we’ve finally got our offense a going. We are on a 4 game win streak and it’s crazy how we are 4-0 on the road and 2-2 at home. I don’t know why but we play 10 times better on the road 

Good win last night but I just don't see you all even playing close to Upperman I see the Bees winning pretty easy

14 minutes ago, Jet Pride said:

Good win last night but I just don't see you all even playing close to Upperman I see the Bees winning pretty easy

Lmbo. Sequatchie is getting better each week. Upperman knows how we play and we know how they play. Trust me our boys will be ready for this game. They wanna beat Caine it’s all they want. I know Caine will have them ready, cause he knows we will punch them right in the mouth for 4 quarters.

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Lmbo. Sequatchie is getting better each week. Upperman knows how we play and we know how they play. Trust me our boys will be ready for this game. They wanna beat Caine it’s all they want. I know Caine will have them ready, cause he knows we will punch them right in the mouth for 4 quarters.

Congrats to the injuns!!!! SC its all these dang Purple and Gold Balloons I been putting back out on Lot the last 5 weeks is why you guys keep winning!!! I was about to buy some Red/White if we lost last night lol jk

4 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I didn’t know Sequatchie strength of schedule is 18th.  6 meetings with top 25 teams. We have a tough schedule 

4 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I heard York lost #46 on his first carry?