Dogz Vs Rebels

IMDog

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

I'd say you're right and all I can say is we avoid Meigs in round 1 lol.

North’s spiral downhill started at the SG game. Last night it just kept getting worse with injuries and turnovers. But I wanted to commend #4 Will Tittle from Happy Valley and what a class act he is. I was on the sideline toward the end of the game tending to my sons injured ankle, the game had ended and #4 came over and shook my sons hand at the end of the game. Any player who goes to the opposing side at the end of the game keeping injured players in mind is a class act in my book. That boy has been taught well and has a big heart.

1 hour ago, Gunner0331 said:

North’s spiral downhill started at the SG game. Last night it just kept getting worse with injuries and turnovers. But I wanted to commend #4 Will Tittle from Happy Valley and what a class act he is. I was on the sideline toward the end of the game tending to my sons injured ankle, the game had ended and #4 came over and shook my sons hand at the end of the game. Any player who goes to the opposing side at the end of the game keeping injured players in mind is a class act in my book. That boy has been taught well and has a big heart.

Gunner I like to hear stuff like this. I know Wills dad very well. I'll be sure and pass along the message about Will. As for the game yes North just couldn't stay healthy and had too many turnovers to overcome.  I hope your son is healthy soon and its not serious 

33 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

Gunner I like to hear stuff like this. I know Wills dad very well. I'll be sure and pass along the message about Will. As for the game yes North just couldn't stay healthy and had too many turnovers to overcome.  I hope your son is healthy soon and its not serious 

Thanks man. He will probably be down for a couple of weeks. Not one of his better games.

Sitting here watching the rerun of elizabethton and greeneville...Thinking... 

If Cory Russell stays at Cloudland...If Rollins stays at Happy Valley...If Parker Hughes stays at Hampton and none of them go to Elizabethton, how much better would these 3 teams be today? And just how good would Eliz be without them?

Just now, uknoit2 said:

If Cory Russell stays at Cloudland...If Rollins stays at Happy Valley...If Parker Hughes stays at Hampton and none of them go to Elizabethton, how much better would these 3 teams be today? And just how good would Eliz be without them?

You said a mouthful. 

15 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

And it's not just in football it's basketball as well especially girls. An Elizabethton team with only Elizabethton kids would be average at best and that's why I will never pull for them against anybody. 

On 10/13/2018 at 3:34 PM, uknoit2 said:

Jc has lost alot of kids to Hampton over the years.  Robinson brothers,  boo dugger and his older brother,  clay fletcher,  and more so it happens everywhere.  But I do see your point.  Same could be said about cloudland getting Avery players.  Or hampton getting cloudland or unaka