Class 3A & Class 4A Mr. Football Nominations

CoachT

14 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Joking aside, i honestly do think Cade Stanton and Corey are all 3 outstanding kids and football players and all three deserve any and all the praise heaped upon them....think about this. If all three were on the same team, who plays where? This oughta be good.

Ballard(Mr.Football) at Qb, Corey wherever he wants and Stanton could.....hmmmmm.....3rd String qb?

Edited by DevilMan03

#10 ranked Stone Memorial QB Thomas Arnold's regular season final stats:

Passing: 83-153 for 1,364 yards and 19 TD

Rushing: 119 attempts for 1,411 yards and 20 TD

1 Pick-six defensively

2,775 total offensive yards and 40 total Touchdowns

Would be nice to get him on the podium. Award is obviously Ballard's and Martin will be there too.

2 minutes ago, LilGoose10 said:

1 Pick-six defensively

Would be nice to get him on the podium. Award is obviously Ballard's and Martin will be there too.

Nice Stats for that young man 

2 minutes ago, LilGoose10 said:

1 Pick-six defensively

nice

CADE BALLARD 10 GAME STATS

108-126(85.71%) 18 Incompletions All Year 

2,294 Yards 32tds(0 INTS)  21.24 yards per completion 

45 carries 394 yards 9tds 8.75 YPC 

Stanton Martin 10 game stats

153-220(69.5%) 

2,269 yards 38tds (9 INTS) 14.83 YPC 

21 Carries 39 yards 1 TD 1.85 YPC 

Edited by DevilMan03

38 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

good line up, but i actually like Stanton as a receiver

This is pure unadulterated Bull Shittzu! I call it character assignation. We all know Stanton Martin is a passing  leader and has Golden feet. Ballard will never play QB in D1 amd we all know that Martin will. He has all the style of a D1. No simple plays from Martin and he always Carries out a play for exta yardage when needed. 4th down and 20 no problem with Stanton Martin! Stanton Martin for Mr. Football he has endured so much and sacrificed due to injury but he always came back. He could have given up each year he was hurt but no because He is not a quitter! You just can't keep a good man down and he is back better than ever and will prove it come Nov 16!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is pure unadulterated Bull Shittzu! I call it character assignation. We all know Stanton Martin is a passing  leader and has Golden feet. Ballard will never play QB in D1 amd we all know that Martin will. He has all the style of a D1. No simple plays from Martin and he always Carries out a play for exta yardage when needed. 4th down and 20 no problem with Stanton Martin! Stanton Martin for Mr. Football he has endured so much and sacrificed due to injury but he always came back. He could have given up each year he was hurt but no because He is not a quitter! You just can't keep a good man down and he is back better than ever and will prove it come Nov 16!

all nice, kind words for your boy and some....SOME of it even true ,but you guys better worry about Nov. 9 before even letting Nov 16. I might even come watch Nov 9th depending on who comes to burley that night...BTW......iF...IF we do see you the 16th, is there anyone you could maybe contact to get us some bleachers on our side of the field? maybe cut back on the fireworks a little and use that money to provide your nice, kind visitors to sit

5 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

CADE BALLARD 10 GAME STATS

108-126(85.71%) 18 Incompletions All Year 

2,294 Yards 32tds(0 INTS)  21.24 yards per completion 

45 carries 394 yards 9tds 8.75 YPC 

Stanton Martin 10 game stats

153-220(69.5%) 

2,269 yards 38tds (9 INTS) 14.83 YPC 

21 Carries 39 yards 1 TD 1.85 YPC 

Wait didnt Mavsinflight say that Martin had more yardage and more attempts or something hahaha wow

33 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Wait didnt Mavsinflight say that Martin had more yardage and more attempts or something hahaha wow

Show Ballard high light's this year..... I know It's shows the WR's doing all the work. I say over half his throws are behind the line of scrimmage.

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic