Creekwood @ Springfield!

Kevin38

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Must win for the Jackets. It’s kinda of the region championship game round 2, so to speak. If they loose, it forces a 3-way tie for first place in region. They would loose on tie breaker and be dropped to the 3 seed in the playoffs. 

A MUST win for #YJP.  Creekwood won't lay down for us though. Jackets have to play our game and have a low number of penalties and no turnovers.   

SHS-30

Creekwood-21

My prediction for Final Region rankings

1.#YJP

2. Central

3. Creekwood 

4. Portland 

our region will be very well represented in the playoffs this year

Caught them coming off a bye. I have heard it all now. Most people would say they had two weeks to prepare for biggest district game of the year but now a bye is an excuse as to why they didn’t blow the team out. If I made excuses I could say Central lost by two and turned the ball over 4 times. That tells a story in itself.....

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Caught them coming off a bye. I have heard it all now. Most people would say they had two weeks to prepare for biggest district game of the year but now a bye is an excuse as to why they didn’t blow the team out. If I made excuses I could say Central lost by two and turned the ball over 4 times. That tells a story in itself.....

I for one am hoping for a rematch in the 3rd round 

6 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I for one am hoping for a rematch in the 3rd round 

Not an excuse. 

7 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Not an excuse at all.  Some teams play better when they continue to play. Springfield is one of them.  i.e. Indianapolis Colts when they would have best record in the league, have a first round bye and get demolished in the second round. I know you heard me say they are alot better than last year.  That fullback is a load

11 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Stay salty my friend.......

Edited by Poundtherock23