Creekwood @ Springfield!

Kevin38

22 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Yeah those “scrappy” little teams that run for almost 400 yards on your defense. You gotta watch out for them. They will sneak up on you.  

Well I hope you stay “salty” and they stay “scrappy” for Centrals first round game!:thumb: Maybe we’ll get to rewind that game for another one this year.

• Like 1

Oh is that not what we do here? My bad, let me try again. We feel honored to not only to be able to share the field with the mighty Springfield Yellow Jackets but glad we could provide you with a spirited contest that will serve as a warm up to what will surely be a run to the state championship. Your dynasty is truly a wonder to behold.:thumb:

5 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Oh is that not what we do here? My bad, let me try again. We feel honored to not only to be able to share the field with the mighty Springfield Yellow Jackets but glad we could provide you with a spirited contest that will serve as a warm up to what will surely be a run to the state championship. Your dynasty is truly a wonder to behold.:thumb:

:roflol:I like jawing with this guy. At least he’s got a since of humor and some football intelligence. Plus mostly correct literary skills!

4 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Central may have the toughest first round game for a two seed that is hosting. Hardin County may be playing the best football of all the region 6 teams. That game should be a dandy. 

2 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Hardin Co is avg mid 30s a game

Best First round game match up for sure.  We better make sure we aren't looking past Chester County to the Creek Wood/Jackson South Side winner or we will be "one and done"

6 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Best First round game match up for sure.  We better make sure we aren't looking past Chester County to the Creek Wood/Jackson South Side winner or we will be "one and done"

I agree. The Jackets need to take a blue collar approach in the play-offs. One play at a time and one game at a time mentality. Don’t over look anybody, and thank goodness they started running the slant more. Hey Bob, this play works!