Happy Valley vs South Greene

23 minutes ago, Dark1 said:

Sorry, I’m not knocking Hampton-really I’m not-but winning against Johnson County by one point was a huge break...you lose that game and your Coach was going to be in the hot seat and I believe Hampton would have lost more games.  

Didn’t realize you lost that LB-makes sense. 

#44 will be a big factor.

How’s Tittle?

Gotcha...We played hard in the JC game. We did get breaks as did JC in that game....Our breaks were more helpful... But If anyone comes to place this coach in a hot seat, they better come with lots of clout and a packed lunch Lol.

Yea, losing Oaks at SG killed us.

Are you speaking of our #44 or HV's?  Our 44 is a freshman as is our center, long snapper, punter, safety (thats also #2 RB and #2 QB)...the list goes on...Anyone with any knowledge of our youth and future with Michael at the helm knows all is well. 

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Gotcha...We played hard in the JC game. We did get breaks as did JC in that game....Our breaks were more helpful... But If anyone comes to place this coach in a hot seat, they better come with lots of clout and a packed lunch Lol.

Yea, losing Oaks at SG killed us.

Are you speaking of our #44 or HV's?  Our 44 is a freshman as is our center, long snapper, punter, safety (thats also #2 RB and #2 QB)...the list goes on...Anyone with any knowledge of our youth and future with Michael at the helm knows all is well. 

Yeah, my buddy’s son (who plays for Hampton) said y’all played harder and jumped on em early.  He did say that there was a “miracle” pass interference call that really helped.  He said it was the worst call he had seen in a while, but was tickled pink.  Laughed about it the whole way home. Don’t blame him.  The loss the week before to trinity really hurt them psychologically.

Can’t blame it all on refs though... of course you could ask Cloudland, Im sure they are sick this morning.

When you get those tough ole mountain boys against each other it can go either way, despite records!  I wish that could go watch them play.

Sorry, I was talking about HV’s Dakota Cochran.  Moving him to the backfield seemed to help them a lot.

(FYI-My buddies boy loves young Lunceford...bodes well for the future.)

8 minutes ago, Dark1 said:

Yeah, my buddy’s son (who plays for Hampton) said y’all played harder and jumped on em early.  He did say that there was a “miracle” pass interference call that really helped.  He said it was the worst call he had seen in a while, but was tickled pink.  Laughed about it the whole way home. Don’t blame him.  The loss the week before to trinity really hurt them psychologically.

Can’t blame it all on refs though... of course you could ask Cloudland, Im sure they are sick this morning.

When you get those tough ole mountain boys against each other it can go either way, despite records!  I wish that could go watch them play.

Sorry, I was talking about HV’s Dakota Cochran.  Moving him to the backfield seemed to help them a lot.

Jr is young and was instrumental in Hampton's past success. It's a whole different ballgame when you're running the whole show tho...and doing so with the youth as we've had. As with Hampton, Michael will get better and better.

Let me say this, ANY kid with a "work" attitude will love playing for him and these coaches.

31 minutes ago, Dark1 said:

Aside for a couple of questionable calls,  I didn't think the officiating was that bad.  Cland did not deserve to win

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Aside for a couple of questionable calls,  I didn't think the officiating was that bad.  Cland did not deserve to win

Good to know!  I hate when a crew changes the game. Why did they not play (RUN) for overtime?  JC may not be able to throw, but they can catch.  

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Jr is young and was instrumental in Hampton's past success. It's a whole different ballgame when you're running the whole show tho...and doing so with the youth as we've had. As with Hampton, Michael will get better and better.

Let me say this, ANY kid with a "work" attitude will love playing for him and these coaches.

Michael,is a good coach with the capabilities of being a great coach after all is said and done.The dogz are young very young but they will continue to get better and better,they have some talent on the way with the jr high doing as well as they have been doing,got some tough kids on that jr high team,I would like to see the couple of kids that came down from Cloudland continue to to go to Hampton

23 minutes ago, IMDog said:

Michael,is a good coach with the capabilities of being a great coach after all is said and done.The dogz are young very young but they will continue to get better and better,they have some talent on the way with the jr high doing as well as they have been doing,got some tough kids on that jr high team,I would like to see the couple of kids that came down from Cloudland continue to to go to Hampton

Our problem isnt coaching. Future looks good...We have some very good juniors and very good sophomores and some dang good freshmen...Many making an impact now. Next few years should worrisome for competition.

And let's not forget Chambers (Jr) has been hurt all season. That's a big hit on O and D. Then there's Max (Jr), hes been out all season and hes a beast at DE.

That's hard on a small, rural program 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Our problem isnt coaching. Future looks good...We have some very good juniors and very good sophomores and some dang good freshmen...Many making an impact now. Next few years should worrisome for competition.

And let's not forget Chambers (Jr) has been hurt all season. That's a big hit on O and D. Then there's Max (Jr), hes been out all season and hes a beast at DE.

Oh yeah,they should be a handful in the next couple of years.yes for a small school one or two injuries can change the whole season

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:00 PM, uknoit2 said:

Have you seen or heard any rumors of your non conference schedule next year?