Happy Valley vs South Greene

2 hours ago, Kickersdad said:

It's Senior night on the Hill and we painted the big Warrior head in the center. Had to go up there this morning and stick a snorkel in the ole' chief's mouth!

I'd hate to have had to get a field ready for this mess....I'd say our field will be very generic next week....Will be lucky to have lines if it's rainy :roflol:

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Whats the deal with this South Green team?Boy they turned it around!

I swear, there are two different SG teams! HV should send a rep in at half time to make sure they're not  pumping some substance in those boys :lol:

Losing our Lbr and lineman hurt us a lot against the run, but they came to play the second half....Being senior heavy helps much also 

But honestly, we're having a hard time stopping hard, shifty runners....(can't believe I'm going to say this) Just ask KING

20 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

Not only did they come back from and 0-3 start but they trailed at halftime to Hampton and North by more than 2 scores and won both games. Very unusual

Losing Oaks killed us in that game but we just did a very poor job of finding the ball and tackling...It's been the thorn in our side all season.

I think we thot it was over after the first half....Maybe they're good at lulling the other team to sleep...Maybe Scotty is an evil hypnotist! 

THERE HAS TO BE A REASON!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Losing Oaks killed us in that game but we just did a very poor job of finding the ball and tackling...It's been the thorn in our side all season.

I think we thot it was over after the first half....Maybe they're good at lulling the other team to sleep...Maybe Scotty is an evil hypnotist! 

THERE HAS TO BE A REASON!!!!!!!!!!

heck I guess if we are up by 21 at halftime they got us right where they freaking want us.