Whitehaven at Germantown - The 2018 Region 8, 6A Title Game

kwc

23 minutes ago, Respect901fball said:

You guys have used this.. "we ain't got everybody" excuse a lil too much man this season. One characteristic of being a not so good team is being undisciplined. It doesn't matter if it's in the classroom or on the football field.

Big facts: it wouldn't have mattered if the RB was out there.

STOP CRYING MEN!

Exactly.

Whitehaven has composure issues. When two of your top players get tossed for unsportsmanlike like conduct ... You have a problem. TWO of our best players.

This is the 2nd time in a row that we've played them and they caused multiple turnovers against us when we are deep in our own territory and they got short fields. That isn't an accident.

Trying to break in a new QB against that opponent didn't help. Then, throwing him in at safety, when he hasn't played there all season, didn't help either. Those were coaching decisions.

To beat Germantown, you can't do things like that. They are too good of a team.

5 minutes ago, kwc said:

Exactly.

Whitehaven has composure issues. When two of your top players get tossed for unsportsmanlike like conduct ... You have a problem. TWO of our best players.

This is the 2nd time in a row that we've played them and they caused multiple turnovers against us when we are deep in our own territory and they got short fields. That isn't an accident.

Trying to break in a new QB against that opponent didn't help. Then, throwing him in at safety, when he hasn't played there all season, didn't help either. Those were coaching decisions.

Some of your peers should take a few lessons from you and stop viewing everything through those black and gold lenses. THEY ARE BLINDING THEM! 

good stuff KWC

1 hour ago, coach10ac said:

We got what we deserved!! When you lose 3 key on defense and 2 on offense including your starting RB this is what you get. We had no run game whatsoever...they made big plays and they took our big plays away because we were one dimensional...then kids got frustrated and lost control and that was all folks. I still believe we can get back to the 3rd rd but after that I'm not sure unless we get the guys back that sat out mainly our RB.

It wouldn't have mattered....

Fyi..Gtown starting CB out for season, couple of guys had stomach aches.....

Who were the 3 LOST keys to success?

59 minutes ago, Respect901fball said:

You guys have used this.. "we ain't got everybody" excuse a lil too much man this season. One characteristic of being a not so good team is being undisciplined. It doesn't matter if it's in the classroom or on the football field.

Big facts: it wouldn't have mattered if the RB was out there.

STOP CRYING MEN!

Crying!!! Lol...dude if eric gray dont play for Lausanne do you think they win?? Really. Because you want to see us lose so bad that's what you .gone ride with...think with your head not your heart. Whitehaven is known for running the football which we couldn't do. That's not crying that's a fact that you don't want to admit but that's all I was saying...its cool go ahead laugh now. That's what you haters do!! 

2 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

Crying!!! Lol...dude if eric gray dont play for Lausanne do you think they win?? Really. Because you want to see us lose so bad that's what you .gone ride with...think with your head not your heart. Whitehaven is known for running the football which we couldn't do. That's not crying that's a fact that you don't want to admit but that's all I was saying...its cool go ahead laugh now. That's what you haters do!! 

Your running back isn't CLOSE to being Gray. No disrespect to the young man Sneed.  As I've said over and over...

It wouldn't have mattered against Gtowns D. 

"Think with head not heart"....lol reallly? 

That's the problem with most haven fans on the thread....

8 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

...and Whitehaven is known  for throwing  the ball this year not running.  YOU CANT THROW IT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR FACE ALL NIGHT.

30 minutes ago, kwc said:

Exactly.

Keyshawn is not new, he was the starter but got hurt early this year,  he is a better passer than Vincent, plus we had NO run game to take pressure off him so they had to go with keyshawn. And it worked until they started dubbing Mullins.. the problem was they didn get to ball to the other guys....we were right there, that TD just before the half didn help, then the TD on 4th and 3 is what did the damage...no one would have thought Josh would have got torched the way he did but...if we cant regroup we still wont go pass round 3, but I think we at least get that far

1 minute ago, Respect901fball said:

...and Whitehaven is known  for throwing  the ball this year not running.  YOU CANT THROW IT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR FACE ALL NIGHT.

See what I mean, your comprehensive skills are not even there. Plus you don't know much about whitehaven at all!! The run opens up the pass which is what has happened, I never compared the 2 backs, you keep saying if we had sneed it wouldn't have mattered which means you don't know football or you're just an out right hater!!! No one dimensional team can beat a good team like that. Tell me when da Haven has not been able to run the ball. I'll wait.....if all you can do is pass of course they gone send the house. They knew sneed wasn't playing!!! Ignorance is bliss my guy...wake up

4 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

See what I mean, your comprehensive skills are not even there. Plus you don't know much about whitehaven at all!! The run opens up the pass which is what has happened, I never compared the 2 backs, you keep saying if we had sneed it wouldn't have mattered which means you don't know football or you're just an out right hater!!! No one dimensional team can beat a good team like that. Tell me when da Haven has not been able to run the ball. I'll wait.....if all you can do is pass of course they gone send the house. They knew sneed wasn't playing!!! Ignorance is bliss my guy...wake up

Trust me I understand...you didn't have your BEST back. What  I'm saying is your BEST back wouldn't have made a difference in the game sir. Gtowns D is better  than your BEST back. Yes, the run opens up the pass...of course it does.  And if you knew anything about Germantown you'd know they blitz regardless of who they're playin. GOOD TEAMS MAKE OPPOSING TEAMS ONE DIMENSIONAL.

I'm not a hater at all....more of a realist

17 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

...with that OLine of tha haven...they should be able to put you back there and get yards...  

Edited by Respect901fball
Misspell

21 minutes ago, coach10ac said:

One more thing...If Lausanne didn't have Eric Gray...they wouldn't have a team.  No way your RB is that impactful.  BIG FACTS

Sneed may be eric gray but he is just as fast if not faster!!! And he can break tackles and get to the next level...he's done that against better teams. Those other backs are not on sneed level. You may not agree but everyone that has seen his film will say otherwise!!! You can say what you will but he was the difference in this game. Not taking anything from gTown defense. But N. Little rock D was better and sneed kept us in there.....kudos to gtown!!! They won. On to collierville!