2018 Careacter Charity Football Classic.Looking for Teams

Hello.This year Thursday November 1st and Saturday November 3rd Knoxville Grace will be hosting the Annually Careacter Charity Football Games.We are looking for teams again this year who won't make the playoffs.All teams playing get credited for a win per TSSAA and a beautiful trophy.The game proceeds go to help a local school student in need.1 game will be played on Thursday and 3 on Saturday at a beautiful stadium on a beautiful field.It is just one game and not a tournament.Please call Coach Moore if you're interested at 865-223-9276.

18 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Hello.This year Thursday November 1st and Saturday November 3rd Knoxville Grace will be hosting the Annually Careacter Charity Football Games.We are looking for teams again this year who won't make the playoffs.All teams playing get credited for a win per TSSAA and a beautiful trophy.The game proceeds go to help a local school student in need.1 game will be played on Thursday and 3 on Saturday at a beautiful stadium on a beautiful field.It is just one game and not a tournament.Please call Coach Moore if you're interested at 865-223-9276.

Did you call Grider? Our boys need a practice game before we start the playoffs.  Our boys play on Friday night so they could play on Thursday or Saturday.  Grider should do this so we can train more.  If we lose this game our season wont be over but of our boys lose a playoff game our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Did you call Grider? Our boys need a practice game before we start the playoffs.  Our boys play on Friday night so they could play on Thursday or Saturday.  Grider should do this so we can train more.  If we lose this game our season wont be over but of our boys lose a playoff game our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, this is for teams that don't qualify for the playoffs.  That Childress man will have Griders hide if we tried playing in this game.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:42 PM, Raiderforlife said:

Do you still have to be .500 to play in bowl games?  

Yes but these are TSSAA approved 11th games(10 or 9 for those who didn't play 10 games) it's not a Bowl game in name.I call it the Careacter Charity Football Classic.We have 3 games so far and would love to get 2 more for next Saturday November 3rd.Cosby vs Volunteer next Thursday night.Next Saturday will be Nashville Republic vs Cumberland Gap & Unaka vs Pickett County so far

19 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Yes but these are TSSAA approved 11th games(10 or 9 for those who didn't play 10 games) it's not a Bowl game in name.I call it the Careacter Charity Football Classic.We have 3 games so far and would love to get 2 more for next Saturday November 3rd.Cosby vs Volunteer next Thursday night.Next Saturday will be Nashville Republic vs Cumberland Gap & Unaka vs Pickett County so far

Unaka???Why wouldnt they just lift their suspension so we could have a game??Sorry but they shouldnt be allowed to do anything.

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Im sorry i really dont think they should be able to participate in any game after the season this yeat.I know this is for a great cause and i am totally for it but im sure someone else would step in.

I understand that.  They are paying their penalty, No playoffs.  I think the 2 year ban may have went overboard.  Maybe.

The TSSAA created an open playoff game 2 years in a row which is what Unaka was found guilty of. 

On 10/26/2018 at 5:05 PM, highschoolfbfan777 said:

I’m sorry this is a bunch of crap. Unaka should not be allowed to play they have costed Greenback two games in the playoffs they should not be allowed to play by TSSAA. 

• Thanks 2