Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

PIONEERS12

6AAA 2018-19

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, myteamsonthefloor said:

What will the atmosphere be like tonight? 

It's always a great atmosphere. Best around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Rated R chants(pg13 either) aren't allowed on the White County side. If we ever used a chant with the word "sucks" in a chant our Principal, Athletic Director, etc. would be up in the student section immediately. I'm not saying a student might not say something rude outside the gym, but it's not allowed inside the gym. 

My bad!  The angels are on the home team side and the hooligans are on the Cookeville side.  :shock::roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

It's always a great atmosphere. Best around.

Going to try to get there tonight if I can. My team isn’t playing. 85 always see year posts and enjoy them, where do you sit? If I come I would like to say hello, always like meeting those who are passionate about their team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, myteamsonthefloor said:

Going to try to get there tonight if I can. My team isn’t playing. 85 always see year posts and enjoy them, where do you sit? If I come I would like to say hello, always like meeting those who are passionate about their team!

I've had seats in the bottom for literally decades, but unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to attend tonights game. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry @85warrior,  if you need to know who won I will tell you soon after if its a Lady Cavs victory.  And I will be taking a few days off to recover if we lose!  :D   Too bad you aren't going to be there hopefully you can catch a live stream or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Don't worry @85warrior,  if you need to know who won I will tell you soon after if its a Lady Cavs victory.  And I will be taking a few days off to recover if we lose!  :D   Too bad you aren't going to be there hopefully you can catch a live stream or something.

No worries. I have someone sending me updates. Game could go either way in my opinion. Toss a coin. There's a good chance we'll meet again. It's been one month and 2 days since our guard broke her wrist. I'm hoping she gets back come tourney time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great game.  Lady Cavs take the dub!  2-0 vs Sparta in district. Lock up tie breaker.  Win vs Stone at home gives regular season title to Cookeville regardless of Stone vs White County game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

No worries. I have someone sending me updates. Game could go either way in my opinion. Toss a coin. There's a good chance we'll meet again. It's been one month and 2 days since our guard broke her wrist. I'm hoping she gets back come tourney time.

Hope she gets back too.  Just hope she doesn’t rush it.  She hits the floor a lot.  Love watching WC twins play.  They play 100% effort all the time every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

No worries. I have someone sending me updates. Game could go either way in my opinion. Toss a coin. There's a good chance we'll meet again. It's been one month and 2 days since our guard broke her wrist. I'm hoping she gets back come tourney time.

White County loses by 1 point. Close the entire way. Like I said.....toss a coin. Not much difference in these two teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Rated R chants(pg13 either) aren't allowed on the White County side. If we ever used a chant with the word "sucks" in a chant our Principal, Athletic Director, etc. would be up in the student section immediately. I'm not saying a student might not say something rude outside the gym, but it's not allowed inside the gym. 

I guess your principal, athletic director, etc wasn’t in they gym tonight when the entire student section yelled “sucks”  after each Cookeville player was introduced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

I guess your principal, athletic director, etc wasn’t in they gym tonight when the entire student section yelled “sucks”  after each Cookeville player was introduced. 

Didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...