Greeneville game moved to thursday??

greendevils11

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Most Games are moving to Thursday. Half an inch of rain expected plus colder temps and next week starts the playoffs. Not worth the risk of playing on Friday. Good move imo 

What are they going to do if it decides to rain on the playoff day?   Let's just hope it doesn't snow they might cancel the playoffs.   :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

That's the home team decision. Is Greeneville at home?

Yes they are. I don’t blame them for doing it at all. One week before the playoffs you don’t need sick kids or injuries at all. Not to mention Friday was suppose to be senior night. The kids in football, cheerleading, and band deserve the recognition in non wet conditions. We will be getting 1/2 inch of rain Friday. It’s not going to be just a small little shower. 

• Like 1

I am usually one of the few that agrees with DevilMan on here. That being said, If Greeneville was the only team moving their game to Thursday, I would 100% jump on board with those that are saying they are just padding stats. It was the first thing I thought of when I heard they were moving the game to Thursday. However, since everyone else is moving their game to Thursday as well, I am going to rethink my first thought. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

I am usually one of the few that agrees with DevilMan on here. That being said, If Greeneville was the only team moving their game to Thursday, I would 100% jump on board with those that are saying they are just padding stats. It was the first thing I thought of when I heard they were moving the game to Thursday. However, since everyone else is moving their game to Thursday as well, I am going to rethink my first thought. 

Everyone is moving there games-----   these 28 seniors deserve a Friday night "senior night" and dry hopefully next week----- if they wanted to pad stats they would have left in the starters longer imo and they haven't done that all year

• Like 1