David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

6 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

You obviously didn’t watch the game. We threw a quick screen to our outside WR, the ball bounced off his hands and the Tnh CB was standing in the perfect spot, intercepted it and ran it back for a TD. That score was the deciding score in the game. Our WR was wide open, he catches it probably gets at least 5-6 yds. So your telling me that’s not a fluke play?

Missed passes and INT's are a part of the game!  Yes it was unfortunate for KnCent. Every team one time or another will catch a break or have something go in their favor. KnCent has a great football and will be tough to beat in the playoffs. KnCent could win it all this year, but so could Fulton, DC, TnH, Boone or one of those teams out west.  Any team that's made it this far must be a good football team. It goes by fast!  Enjoy it!  Good luck Friday and hope both teams play great and come out free of injuries.  

Edited by Romansfive8

As a life long pioneer, class of 81, and knowing the history of our football program, I think we the pioneer nation are winners of the 2018 season. It has been an awsome season already. If our boys go down at any point from now on it dont matter, they have already rewrote our school history. Heres to praying that this season continues to state, if not, were winners already. However Cinderella seasons like this are fill good stories, and I'm loving it. Now if we do by chance loose in the playoffs to a big powerhouse team, so be it, we've had the best season in school history. (Congrats Pioneers). But if you loose to our little podunk team, what an upset that would be. just saying. Thank you Lord for the season we are having. By the way does any one know the outcome of Halls running back that was hurt in the game, I believe Holmes was his name. Praying he is OK.

Edited by jeffery6

3 hours ago, jeffery6 said:

As a life long pioneer, class of 81, and knowing the history of our football program, I think we the pioneer nation are winners of the 2018 season. It has been an awsome season already. If our boys go down at any point from now on it dont matter, they have already rewrote our school history. Heres to praying that this season continues to state, if not, were winners already. However Cinderella seasons like this are fill good stories, and I'm loving it. Now if we do by chance loose in the playoffs to a big powerhouse team, so be it, we've had the best season in school history. (Congrats Pioneers). But if you loose to our little podunk team, what an upset that would be. just saying. Thank you Lord for the season we are having. By the way does any one know the outcome of Halls running back that was hurt in the game, I believe Holmes was his name. Praying he is OK.

I’m hoping for a musket bowl rematch so we don’t travel.

8 hours ago, jeffery6 said:

Yes he is ok just a really bad sprain and thanks for checking up on him.

23 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

I bleed Pioneer. You had ex coach getting ready for his ex team. We will be ready come Friday night hopefully it will be a great night with no rain. These referees sucked against Halls.

Don’t go blaming the refs ! If anything there were definitely some home cooking ! Like the imaginary false start on DC when we had a sack for a 20 yard loss on bad snap then all of sudden they-call false start As soon our players get to the QB, or the illegal procedure when we were on the 2 yard line and the refs couldn’t even tell us who was lined up wrong, the no call pass interference in the 2nd quarter that would have been a touchdown. These are just the ones that stick out, oh yea and all the sideline warnings and penalties when our players were against the fence ! And it rained on our side too 

2 hours ago, Reddevil60 said:

Don’t go blaming the refs ! If anything there were definitely some home cooking ! Like the imaginary false start on DC when we had a sack for a 20 yard loss on bad snap then all of sudden they-call false start As soon our players get to the QB, or the illegal procedure when we were on the 2 yard line and the refs couldn’t even tell us who was lined up wrong, the no call pass interference in the 2nd quarter that would have been a touchdown. These are just the ones that stick out, oh yea and all the sideline warnings and penalties when our players were against the fence ! And it rained on our side too 

Awww someone crying 

5 hours ago, Reddevil60 said:

They were very wishy washy all night, like the 1st play of the game, flagged for 12 men on the feild, there were 11.

Like the fair catch call, there was no fair catch signalled, and the sideline was open for a big gain.

Like they finally called the chop block while engaged. They did at least 4 times B4 they called it. 

So yeah it went both ways

Officiating was bad on both sides. Illegal chop block on Halls (before their 2nd score was horrible). 12 men on the field on DC was equally as bad. Official on the Halls sideline seemed more worried about the sideline than the game! Amazing the continue to let these clown officials get in the way of a good game. 

With that being said, DC looked to have a solid football team. QB seemed to be a very good player dealing with bad conditions. Def think the weather helped Halls more than it hurt them. Had never been to DC and enjoyed the time there. Best of luck to you guys next week. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, GoHallsGo said:

Officiating was bad on both sides. Illegal chop block on Halls (before their 2nd score was horrible). 12 men on the field on DC was equally as bad. Official on the Halls sideline seemed more worried about the sideline than the game! Amazing the continue to let these clown officials get in the way of a good game. 

With that being said, DC looked to have a solid football team. QB seemed to be a very good player dealing with bad conditions. Def think the weather helped Halls more than it hurt them. Had never been to DC and enjoyed the time there. Best of luck to you guys next week. 

Thanks man we need it this week