Round 1: Oneida hosts Happy Valley

Guest Fall101

4 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

The player that got hurt was able to come home late last night and it appears he broke his back. I've known this kid and his family for a very long time and I work with his dad. I wanna say that the moment of prayer for him over the PA system was very emotional. Oneida people are First Class.  

I am assuming its not too serious?If he got to come home.Which is great news.Prayers for the young man and his family.This is why Oneida is tops on my list,great community!

10 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

The player that got hurt was able to come home late last night and it appears he broke his back. I've known this kid and his family for a very long time and I work with his dad. I wanna say that the moment of prayer for him over the PA system was very emotional. Oneida people are First Class.  

Firstly, my heart goes out to the injured kid. I hope he has a fast recovery and no lasting issues will pray for him. Secondly congrats Oneida. I though H.V had your number, but was glad I was wrong. Region 2 won 3 of four games last night well done. Our 1, 2 , and 3 seed moves forward. Atm regions season records are as follows. 

Meigs 11-0

Oneida 8-3

Rockwood 7-4

No matter where it ends for our region we've had a good year congratulations to your teams.

Round 1 complete.

Edited by Imthayeti

14 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Firstly, my heart goes out to the injured kid. I hope he has a fast recovery and no lasting issues will pray for him. Secondly congrats Oneida. I though H.V had your number, but was glad I was wrong. Region 2 won 3 of four games last night well done. Our 1, 2 , and 3 seed moves forward. Atm regions season records are as follows. 

Meigs 11-0

Oneida 8-3

Rockwood 7-4

No matter where it ends for our region we've had a good year congratulations to your teams.

Round 1 complete.

Yes region 2 is the better region once again,even GP beat JC.Your alls tougher schedules seem to prepare you all just a smidge better come playoff time.

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

Prayers for a speedy recovery! Great news that he is home. We will continue to pray for this young man and his family. The prayer over the PA was a first for me at a football game but I’m glad our PA guy done that and didn’t care what anybody thought or said because at the end of the day the man above is the one in control! 

33 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Prayers for a speedy recovery! Great news that he is home. We will continue to pray for this young man and his family. The prayer over the PA was a first for me at a football game but I’m glad our PA guy done that and didn’t care what anybody thought or said because at the end of the day the man above is the one in control! 

Spike your memory if going in your old age, I've saw it several times before last night. Of course all were before the moment of silence crap replaced an actual prayer. 

While I'm saddened the young man was injured I'm thankful it doesn't appear to be serious. Give his family our best and let them know the folks here at The Reservation will keep him and them in our thoughts and prayers. 

Edited by crow

Guest Fall101
40 minutes ago, crow said:

Spike your memory if going in your old age, I've saw it several times before last night. Of course all were before the moment of silence crap replaced an actual prayer. 

While I'm saddened the young man was injured I'm thankful it doesn't appear to be serious. Give his family our best and let them know the folks here at The Reservation will keep him and them in our thoughts and prayers. 

Yeah that was the first time I ever heard an actual prayer over the PA at a football game. Now I’ve heard many moments of silence and things like that. 

Guest Fall101
5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Then you've never been to a Greenback football game because we pray every game!

I’ve been to quite a few played there a few times and have came back to watch. I guess I have never really paid attention cause I don’t remember it. 

Just now, Spike16 said:

I’ve been to quite a few played there a few times and have came back to watch. I guess I have never really paid attention cause I don’t remember it. 

Meigs does as well. Trousdale did too when I went and watched them. Made me enjoy the trip even more. I could be mistaken, but it looked like the coach prayed with his team as a whole before the game even after the PA one. It's awesome that God is acknowledged  in an event that wasn't meant for worship, but entertainment.

Because he lives I can face tomorrow. 

• Like 2