Sale Creek @ Gordonsville.

croz6110

27 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I enjoy arguing with you and getting you worked up.

I know more than you think.

I have a connection on the gordy faculty. Chew on that. 

Don't have to chew on it, already figured it. But there are many things you're talking about that you don't know the whole story. And some of the things you've referenced don't need to be gone into detail on here. Feel free to message me, and I'll explain what I know about the details.

I still appreciate your continued interest and support in our program.:grin:

16 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Don't have to chew on it, already figured it. But there are many things you're talking about that you don't know the whole story. And some of the things you've referenced don't need to be gone into detail on here. Feel free to message me, and I'll explain what I know about the details.

I still appreciate your continued interest and support in our program.:grin:

Some of your versions of stories are very slanted. 

I will never be a gordy supporter and plan to stay that way. Sorry to disappoint you. 

Jacket purple and gold forever. 

Coach Creasy will always be #1coach in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Some of your versions of stories are very slanted. 

I will never be a gordy supporter and plan to stay that way. Sorry to disappoint you. 

Jacket purple and gold forever. 

Coach Creasy will always be #1coach in my eyes. 

My feelings are hurt.:sad:

Why the comments about Creasy? Never mentioned him in the whole conversation.

And, slanted towards the truth. Like I said, there's some details about these situations that I won't get into on here. I try my best not to disparage anyone personally on a public forum. It doesn't seem to bother you a bit, though. I'll let the pig have the mud to himself.

9 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I haven't forgotten you referred to him as Greasy.

Oink oink. I enjoy a little mud wrestling.

You can sit back and watch while munching down on your cupcakes. 

I was gonna leave it alone. But, as I explained before, it was autocorrect that changed Creasy to Greasy, and I didn't catch it til you mentioned it. I have not and will not do that.

Carry on...

12 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I was gonna leave it alone. But, as I explained before, it was autocorrect that changed Creasy to Greasy, and I didn't catch it til you mentioned it. I have not and will not do that.

Carry on...

Croz I meant to ask you before and may of but I use to work with a guy when I drove a bread truck that done Gville Radio. Keith Williams im pretty sure is his name. Is he still around down there???

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

So you’re pulling for Gordy over SP next week huh? Thanks for the support!

Always like a upset Bass. Not like it will be that close anyway. I supported u guys all year even tried to get someone up here to sponsor but I guess u didn't need none from Dunlap lol. Would love to take that Dreaded other Car lot off ur Scoreboard lol

Just now, TALMAD said:

Always like a upset Bass. Not like it will be that close anyway. I supported u guys all year even tried to get someone up here to sponsor but I guess u didn't need none from Dunlap lol. Would love to take that Dreaded other Car lot off ur Scoreboard lol

Tonight shouldn’t be close. SP has been injured a lot during the season. They need to be healthy next week. I’ve seen strange things happen in that Gordonsville Jungle.