Sale Creek @ Gordonsville.

croz6110

12 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I don't look for it to be much of a game. Hopefully another week to get some guys healed up to face South Pitt.

For all the South Pitt fans, our head coach said in a radio interview that he's gonna make sure the field is watered well enough for your visit in round 2.

Already trying to get them to bite huh?LOL.

12 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I don't look for it to be much of a game. Hopefully another week to get some guys healed up to face South Pitt.

For all the South Pitt fans, our head coach said in a radio interview that he's gonna make sure the field is watered well enough for your visit in round 2.

LMBO.  Good one Crozy.  Obviously you haven’t seen SP this season. They typically don’t have the fastest kids on the field anymore. 

You should beat Sale Creek by 42 plus. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

4 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Gordy hasn't played anyone decent this season except TC.

Sometimes you can't help it. We played a 3a team and three 2a teams out of region. Of course, Jackson County is one of those teams. Who has TC played that was any good outside of Whitwell since they played H20? When Whitwell was put on the schedule, they weren't any good.

Our schedule will be quite a bit different next year. We'll still play SC, TC, and H20. Republic is gone and Jackson didn't want to play again. I think we've picked up Fayetteville and Coalfield.