Sale Creek @ Gordonsville.

croz6110

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

I think you'll are hyping Gordonsville up a little too much if SP loses to Gordy something has to horrible go wrong there is no reason for SP vs Gordonsville not to be a mercy rule game by 4th 

I’m not hyping them up. I just said they are pretty decent. They aren’t a terrible team and will be 9-2 when SP visits The Jungle. SP should win confortbly, but they can’t fumble like they’ve been prone to do lately. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

Whitwell is a top team in 1A doesn't matter if they are 1A by the # so is TC. Yes the gate matters but playing teams that give you the challenge to help the team so that you are ready for the playoffs and why not schedule Upperman instead of coalfield 

Why are you TC guys so interested in our schedule? We have 5 non-region games. I guess TC, SC, and H2O will never challenge us, so we need to schedule someone tougher. SMH. 

Who knows? Upperman may not want to play us. We have Coalfield and Fayetteville, which are good road games, and they're something different, which is probably why TC scheduled Whitwell. We've done home and homes with Moore Co. and Cascade, and others in the past. I like those games. It seems we're doing something similar outside of the traditional rivalry games that we have.

So once again Gordy will cream a powder puff and then get mercy ruled in round two . They will all order a Region 4 champs shirt and put their pictures all over social media like they are some super heroes.

Croz bet you will order 2 shirts . 

You are so fun to rile up. 

Have you thought about scheduling Eagleville? They are generally pretty physical. 

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

So once again Gordy will cream a powder puff and then get mercy ruled in round two . They will all order a Region 4 champs shirt and put their pictures all over social media like they are some super heroes.

Croz bet you will order 2 shirts . 

You are so fun to rile up. 

Have you thought about scheduling Eagleville? They are generally pretty physical. 

We may very well get creamed in round two, but we'll be playing and trying to win. Isn't that the goal?

I may order two shirts, one for me and one for my son. You offering to pay?

Our pictures will be on social media, but not like we're superheroes. We'll put our pictures up like we're region champs or something. Sorry that you don't know what that's like this year.

Finally, I wouldn't be against playing Eagleville. We had them in the playoffs in 2011 and 2012. However I like the idea of the road trips myself. Maybe in the next scheduling cycle, we can schedule a road trip to Alcoa. You and RTD would probably still find a way to dog our schedule.

Edited by croz6110
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not hyping them up. I just said they are pretty decent. They aren’t a terrible team and will be 9-2 when SP visits The Jungle. SP should win confortbly, but they can’t fumble like they’ve been prone to do lately. 

TC had that problem with bad snaps few years ago and it ended up costing TC a few wins 

3 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Why are you TC guys so interested in our schedule? We have 5 non-region games. I guess TC, SC, and H2O will never challenge us, so we need to schedule someone tougher. SMH. 

Who knows? Upperman may not want to play us. We have Coalfield and Fayetteville, which are good road games, and they're something different, which is probably why TC scheduled Whitwell. We've done home and homes with Moore Co. and Cascade, and others in the past. I like those games. It seems we're doing something similar outside of the traditional rivalry games that we have.

I understand that playing certain teams every year gets old I feel the same about playing FC every year sure it's a rivalry but I wish we didn't ever play a private school I just see Upperman as a big money game for both teams it even Dekalb for Gordy 

18 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

We may very well get creamed in round two, but we'll be playing and trying to win. Isn't that the goal?

I may order two shirts, one for me and one for my son. You offering to pay?

Our pictures will be on social media, but not like we're superheroes. We'll put our pictures up like we're region champs or something. Sorry that you don't know what that's like this year.

Finally, I wouldn't be against playing Eagleville. We had them in the playoffs in 2011 and 2012. However I like the idea of the road trips myself. Maybe in the next scheduling cycle, we can schedule a road trip to Alcoa. You and RTD would probably still find a way to dog our schedule.

Gordy puts Alcoa on the schedule you won't hear anything negative from me that's the type of scheduling Gordy should be doing and that region comment was a good one but you know that in two years the region belongs to TC again so enjoy you'll region championships for next two years 

16 minutes ago, RTD said:

Gordy puts Alcoa on the schedule you won't hear anything negative from me that's the type of scheduling Gordy should be doing and that region comment was a good one but you know that in two years the region belongs to TC again so enjoy you'll region championships for next two years 

SC scheduled Alcoa 2 years. It was a dirty  and underhanded  as Maynard knew he was leaving when he did it. Since SC couldn't hang with them when they were decent, poor Gordy might as well just pocket that gate money for a rainy day.

Scheduling upper level teams only makes you ready for the playoffs. We were glad to get out of your region because there were no challenges within it except for FC . It hurts in the long run and all you have is a winning record over bad bad teams. I will admit that your former coach beat us twice in his tenure. He broke our long winning streak that cost Barker his job and beat Creasy once but I do not ever see that happening  with your new guy. 

Now that Lebanon is finally decent Watertown will no longer be able to lure away their athletes. Look for H20 to nosedive again. 

Keep your icing handy to put on your Pickett County RBS Monterey and Clay County cupcakes. 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

3 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

SC scheduled Alcoa 2 years. It was a dirty  and underhanded  as Maynard knew he was leaving when he did it. Since SC couldn't hang with them when they were decent, poor Gordy might as well just pocket that gate money for a rainy day.

Scheduling upper level teams only makes you ready for the playoffs. We were glad to get out of your region because there were no challenges within it except for FC . It hurts in the long run and all you have is a winning record over bad bad teams. I will admit that your former coach beat us twice in his tenure. He broke our long winning streak that cost Barker his job and beat Creasy once but I do not ever see that happening  with your new guy. 

Now that Lebanon is finally decent Watertown will no longer be able to lure away their athletes. Look for H20 to nosedive again. 

Keep your icing handy to put on your Pickett County RBS Monterey and Clay County cupcakes. 

I would bet you money that H2O does not nose dive for at least the next three years!!  They may not be as good as they are now, but I assure you it want be a nose dive...