Sullivan North @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

57 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

The North team from the first 5 weeks could have punched back some.  They have been really struggling since the SG game. 

Region 1 kinda been hush hush this year. Dont know a lot about them except Sullivan North started off really strong, took some injuries and dropped alot of their last 5 games. South Greene has 3 instances where they came back from double digits down in the second half to take a win from some good teams. Hampton playing decent ball right now, and Happy Valley playing their best ball of the season right now. All this being said. If kids dont practice and play like this might be their final game of the year or their high school career it very well might be just that. Its win or go home time.

56 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Region 1 kinda been hush hush this year. Dont know a lot about them except Sullivan North started off really strong, took some injuries and dropped alot of their last 5 games. South Greene has 3 instances where they came back from double digits down in the second half to take a win from some good teams. Hampton playing decent ball right now, and Happy Valley playing their best ball of the season right now. All this being said. If kids dont practice and play like this might be their final game of the year or their high school career it very well might be just that. Its win or go home time.

Id say the hush hush is for a few reasons. There isn't a nasty lights out team in R1 this year. A month ago I wouldn't have been shocked if y all clean sweeped us. I don't think that will happen now. I think we can atleast get 2 wins in the first round and make it respectable.