McEwen @ Cornersville

cornerback10

Cornersville will be even more ready this year than they were last. The regular season is proof. They waxed Eagleville to avenge their only loss. A team i am picking to go to the second round in 2A. Cornersville rag dolled them. They have crossed a huge threshold of belief barriers in my opinion. Look for them to beat Hunt by 3 TDs and give Greenback a heck of a game. That's my unbiased view.    

Just now, GeneralAmerigha said:

Cornersville will be even more ready this year than they were last. The regular season is proof. They waxed Eagleville to avenge their only loss. A team i am picking to go to the second round in 2A. Cornersville rag dolled them. They have crossed a huge threshold of belief barriers in my opinion. Look for them to beat Hunt by 3 TDs and give Greenback a heck of a game. That's my unbiased view.    

Greenback thinks we should bow down to them because we lost 42-21 without our best player, a turnover inside the 5 yard line, and another inside the 15 lol. 

Greenback isn’t as scary as their fans want them to be. 

3 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Greenback thinks we should bow down to them because we lost 42-21 without our best player, a turnover inside the 5 yard line, and another inside the 15 lol. 

Greenback isn’t as scary as their fans want them to be. 

Just continue to believe that. First TD pass last year should’ve been picked for a TD. So there’s a seven point swing 49-14. Dont bash the kids playing because we want to post on your almighty thread. Since you all are all that good and stuff. And btw your best player wouldn’t have made a difference. Only one player can run the ball at a time. And you’re not beating Huntingdon by 3TD’s either lolol

Just now, cherokee23 said:

Just continue to believe that. First TD pass last year should’ve been picked for a TD. So there’s a seven point swing 49-14. Dont bash the kids playing because we want to post on your almighty thread. Since you all are all that good and stuff. And btw your best player wouldn’t have made a difference. Only one player can run the ball at a time. And you’re not beating Huntingdon by 3TD’s either lolol

Who’s bashing the kids? Who said we were beating Huntingdon by 3 touchdowns? 

And yeah, our best player would have made a difference. That’s why he’s our best player. Surely you’re not that dense (I apologize if you are).