McEwen @ Cornersville

cornerback10

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Man you are gonna make those West Tn people real mad and i aint joking either.:rolleyes:

Unless those cleats was made out of concrete it didnt have anything to do with it.

I believe it was nerves and pressure on their part more than anything. Having never been past the first round in the playoffs, playing an experienced and very good Greenback team that had played on the big stage for 3 straight years would be a bit overwhelming. 

6 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I believe it was nerves and pressure on their part more than anything. Having never been past the first round in the playoffs, playing an experienced and very good Greenback team that had played on the big stage for 3 straight years would be a bit overwhelming. 

I agree our kids first year was against NCS and Daniel Bituli!

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Keep laughing. C'Ville has 1 game to win, Hunt, and they will be in Cookeville again. 

Not trying to ruffle feathers. Just don’t see how someone could think that was a game changer lol but that was last year who cares. Just thought it was funny. Wish I could see Huntingdon vs Cornersville game. That’ll be a dog fight.