Rhea Co @ OR

SweetScience

3 hours ago, jeffyt said:

I remember that game, they brought so many folks they were sitting on the home side and there must have been no camo gear left at the Wal-Mart in Rhea County.

Their fans embarrassed our fans that night. It's the first time I can remember another team having more fans at OR than we did. The visitor's bleachers were full an hour before kickoff.

40 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Their fans embarrassed our fans that night. It's the first time I can remember another team having more fans at OR than we did. The visitor's bleachers were full an hour before kickoff.

I was impressed with their crowd that night but I wouldn't say they "embarrassed" our fans!

Just now, catswild said:

I was impressed with their crowd that night but I wouldn't say they "embarrassed" our fans!

There's no need for you to say it...because I did! Anyone who was there with at least one functional eye, could see what I saw with two!  They EMBARRASSED our fans and that has only happened that one time in all the years I've attended OR football games.

We will have to REALLY improve if we are going to make this game competitive. We have only won 4 games with those coming against 2A team with a losing record, a 3A team with a losing record, an 0-10 team that was mercy ruled every game, and a 5-5 Lenoir City that was just mercy ruled by Catholic. Anything can happen come playoff time, and I’ll be there Friday as always but this is simply the worst team we’ve had in years. 

You think you’ve got it bad, Eagle4life55; we only went 8-2, losing to two terrible teams in Farragut and Fulton. Now we have to replace our QB and OC this week.  

Just kidding. I don’t think OR sees this as an easy win by any means. We’ve been taken out by RC before. 

Edited by froshpop

1 hour ago, Eagle4life55 said:

We will have to REALLY improve if we are going to make this game competitive. We have only won 4 games with those coming against 2A team with a losing record, a 3A team with a losing record, an 0-10 team that was mercy ruled every game, and a 5-5 Lenoir City that was just mercy ruled by Catholic. Anything can happen come playoff time, and I’ll be there Friday as always but this is simply the worst team we’ve had in years. 

Your poor mouthing isn't going to work. Everyone here respects Rhea County. Your team may not have as good of a record as normal but Rhea County is always very tough and well coached. It will be a tough test for us. We are small and fast and that's right down Rhea County's alley!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, froshpop said:

You think you’ve got it bad, Eagle4life55; we only went 8-2, losing to two terrible teams in Farragut and Fulton. Now we have to replace our QB and OC this week.  

Just kidding. I don’t think OR sees this as an easy win by any means. We’ve been taken out by RC before. 

And Walker Valley

• Like 1

4 hours ago, froshpop said:

That new QB makes the OC look like an offensive mastermind.