Rhea Co @ OR

SweetScience

18 minutes ago, bounder said:

Yeah I was there last night, the announcer make all sorts of wild claims like Rhea had won more play-off games at "The Ship" than Oak Ridge. That they had more fans there, they had a bunch maybe more than OR. And they came early about 5:00, and they were LOUD! They are great fans! Gotta give them that. But mostly it was all "bulletin board" stuff. He rambled for a while and then went away. 

The Cats need to come out early and make a statement and put this game out of reach. Crazy "wicked wing T or triple option. 

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

You're right bounder...a quick start would be a great thing! Did you mean to say triple option? I thought they were a traditional wing T team

If Rhea county had all the talent that has went elsewhere and most importantly all the talent that is still walking the halls playing this year and next year it could have been the best 2 years of football in the history of the school. Mind blowing how coaches let this happen 

Edited by kentuckyman

22 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I know how fans can be but what gets me is not changing something when you know it wont work.Im not the smartest and I could see all yr that Oak Ridge needed to change things on offense to beat good teams.I know when your 9-1,10-0 or 8-2 almost every yr its hard to change what seems to be working.But you have to be able to adjust thru the year and get better.Last yrs coaching job was the best Ive ever seen out of  a Gaddis coached team.They improved so so much and made changes that helped QB get rid of ball faster and other things that helped so much.But it took getting killed by Ads and looking awful the next week to make changes.Most yrs we go along winning big over most schools having a few close games.So like this yr you don't make the changes needed.I understand the oline isn't good and that really makes it hard on any kind of offense but like last yr there are ways to help.I would rather slip up and lose a game or win by 20 instead of 40 and get better every week.We know we don't have a good Oline so why would we think we can go to Cookeville with no passing game.With a bad oline why do keep running plays that take so long to develop?Why do we bunch all our WRs and RBs and let the d stack the box when we know we cant block them?Why did we have the best WR I will probably ever watch in my lifetime and not throw him the ball 12-15 times?Im not saying the coaches should run what I want but do anything besides what u know wont work vs great teams.Im 100% behind the coaches and know we are so close to Cookeville every yr if we just put it all together.GO CATS.

Ask Bonkers ... he knows the answer to ALL of your questions - IT'S THE COACHING OF THE LEGENDARY JOE GADDIS.

1 hour ago, WildcatRealist said:

Ask Bonkers ... he knows the answer to ALL of your questions - IT'S THE COACHING OF THE LEGENDARY JOE GADDIS.

Oak Ridge fans and the OR team are excited about a playoff game in less than 24 hours and your only focus is to be sarcastic and negative. Why don't you take your sorry attitude somewhere else, bladerunner? You don't like the coach, although pretty immature to conduct yourself on here the way you do, we all get that. But if you also don't like the team, just stay the heck off of here. Get on the Clinton thread or the Farragut thread. You must be a miserable person and your goal is to spread your misery!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, catswild said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? I was out of town and didn't watch the show...how can I hear what their announcer said? I do remember the Rhea County crowd and it was early and huge. I also recall the DB game that you're talking about...tremendous!

Go to WYSHTV.COM and click on the Coaches Corner.Go to about the 31 min mark.Does anybody know where Willie the Wildcat is?Worried he hasn't been posting