Claiborne @ Alcoa Round 1

Throwdeslant

19 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

You are a sick individual with your constant visualizations of men with hustlers on porcelain seats! :lol: I guess that’s how ole Betsy men get their pleasures. :roflol:

Redneck is not a description of a person, but rather; it is a cultural phenomenon

"Hello?.............yea yea...that'b me? Yup, uh huh................WAT???..........OH, HECK NO.....WE DON'T WANTA PLAY ALCOEE!"

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

I didn't take note of the actual time of possession for Alcoas offense in the 1st quarter, but alcoa scores on Kickoff Return, 2 punt returns, a 60 yd td run and a short run. Wonder what the actual TOP was for those 1st 5 TDs? 45 seconds?

The first kick off return score was at 11:44 in the 1st qtr. Just 6 seconds of the clock. Alcoa scored again on the CC punt with 2:00 off the clock. At this point Alcoa special team has scored 14 points and the Offense has not been on the field. CC punts again and this time the punt return is ran all the way to the 20 yard line. All cheered just so we could see the Offense on the field. 

Halftime score was 49-0. Final was 56-0. Alcoa took a knee three straight times in a running clock second half to try an keep this game some way respectable.  A sad way for TSSAA to generate money with these first round playoffs. 

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

The first kick off return score was at 11:44 in the 1st qtr. Just 6 seconds of the clock. Alcoa scored again on the CC punt with 2:00 off the clock. At this point Alcoa special team has scored 14 points and the Offense has not been on the field. CC punts again and this time the punt return is ran all the way to the 20 yard line. All cheered just so we could see the Offense on the field. 

Halftime score was 49-0. Final was 56-0. Alcoa took a knee three straight times in a running clock second half to try an keep this game some way respectable.  A sad way for TSSAA to generate money with these first round playoffs. 

Agreed!

On 11/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Hats for for the sportsmanship but shouldn't yall be playing in 5a or 6a? I mean after kicking 3a team butts so much wouldn't yall want to look for another challenge? I mean 3a football in East TN is a joke besides yall.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Hats for for the sportsmanship but shouldn't yall be playing in 5a or 6a? I mean after kicking 3a team butts so much wouldn't yall want to look for another challenge? I mean 3a football in East TN is a joke besides yall.

Lol, dont be scared Nasty. Remember, y’all never heard of Alcoa.... 5A is weak, mostly filled with 4A schools that jumped classifications to keep from playing the Tornadoes. :thumb:

On 11/4/2018 at 9:06 PM, EastNasty said:

How would you know? Played anyone over here? Make it to Cookeville then talk that smack.