• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
DAEYE

Cane Ridge vs Franklin Playoffs week 1

10 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Wow

It's very possible. Cane Ridge has trouble stopping the run and Franklin does that well.  If they can control the clock and avoid the big plays they can pull the upset. 

Strength vs. Strength. Cane Ridge OL + dangerous backs vs. Franklin depth on defense. I think the 'Ridge has too much for Franklin, and they blow away a close game with some late big plays.

Cane Ridge has the best pair of running backs I have seen this season. Franklin will move the ball and score some however they will not stop this Cane Ridge team.

Cane Ridge 35 Franklin 21

3 hours ago, bleacher said:

Cane Ridge has the best pair of running backs I have seen this season. Franklin will move the ball and score some however they will not stop this Cane Ridge team.

Cane Ridge 35 Franklin 21

I agree on that RB situation they have at Cane Ridge, both are D1 players.

Cane Ridge has murder row to get anywhere this year. Franklin isn't bad, if they win that it's Ravenwood, then possibly Brentwood. They get through that then either a Germantown or Whitehaven. Brutal.

12 hours ago, nununu said:

Cane Ridge has murder row to get anywhere this year. Franklin isn't bad, if they win that it's Ravenwood, then possibly Brentwood. They get through that then either a Germantown or Whitehaven. Brutal.

I don't know that Brentwood gets by Indy.  Since that Cash kid came in, Indy has looked much closer to that 2015 team than any other time since.  Not saying Indy is going to win the title this year.  If, and that is a big if, they get to the Ravens, they will get beat.  But Indy might just get to that point.