Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

23 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Fellers South Greene won that region? Are they that much weaker than Region 2?

Spike this could be a game.  These guys throw more than anybody in the conference and are good at it. They have a stud receiver in #81. You guys and SG are two contrasting styles.  Their RB is shiftier than ours but not huge.  QB can run and throw.  

8 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

SG is tough physical team with decent speed. They have some good play makers & Run the ball a lot! Have a good QB and some good receivers, but they do not pass a lot.  They would be a great passing team if the coach would throw the ball more.  This will be a tough game for both teams.  I gotta pull for the Rebels.  Scores to come later.

13 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

Spike this could be a game.  These guys throw more than anybody in the conference and are good at it. They have a stud receiver in #81. You guys and SG are two contrasting styles.  Their RB is shiftier than ours but not huge.  QB can run and throw.  

Ok guys, gonna have to get the scouting reports together and come up with some consistency :popcorneater:

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

Its a girls basketball school Spike. They don't have much football tradition to speak of.

Oh Lordy! It ain’t time to be thinkin of the round ball just yet. Now don’t get me wrong I like basketball too but I would rather watch football any day. 

Guest Fall101
1 minute ago, THE KING said:

I know that part of greene county is breathtaking this time of year 

Now dang it King! We ain’t goin to Greene County to look at leaves and the scenery! We’re goin to win a football game!! :thumb:

Guest Fall101
7 minutes ago, GoWarriors said:

King is right that little area there is beautiful. The stadium isn't much though. It only has a home section and its the old school concrete.

Any places to stand along the fence or anything?