Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

5 hours ago, toppernationfan said:

That entire series when all h### broke loose started with the refs. They missed 2 calls that benefited SHHS. We ran a receiver on the field that should of been a penalty. Then the call against Maryville on the punt after watching film this morning was the 11th man running on. From that point on it was like the Scene out of remember the Titans when the 1st half of the game was fixed. I believe the refs realized they missed those two calls and no matter what happened they were not going to let us score. The 1st call against our Asst Coach before we broke off the big run he was asking the ref on the sideline why he called holding on us if he was going to let Maryville hold. No cussing no loud screaming just chirping a little and out came the flag. I was 4 rows up in the stands and heard & saw the entire sequence. Maryville coaches were justifiably screaming and yelling at the refs on the call on the punt with no flag. We broke off the big run then another first down when one of our kids was called for unsportsmanlike after the play after one of the Maryville lineman was rolling our kid across the field after the play right in front of the ref. At that point it was 1st and 25. We ran a play with the marker showing 1st down for little to no gain. At that point the refs changed it from 2nd to 3rd down. No explanation for why, just changed it. Coach Carter can be seen questioning him on the sidelines about the down when the same ref drops another flag. At that point it gets ugly and its 3rd & 66 or so from that point game over. I would have reacted the same way coach did. The refs were stealing from us right in front of our eyes and we couldn't  talk to the ref on our sidelines or it was a 15 yarder. Did it cost us the game no but at that point we had a chance to be somewhat competitive. Its sad at that level for both sides to have incompetent officials. I love our coach and believe he did the right thing standing up for our kids & team. Go Toppers!!!!  

So are you saying that the refs were the reason you lost 42 -7 ? 

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Unfortunately it rained the whole night long and it's human nature for some people not to risk getting sick unless they might have a vested interested on the field like you do. Next week it looks good and should have a large crowd with a more familiar team. 

Yes thats true... but the bluebloods are usually MIA for different reasons. Apathy fornthe most part. Weather was nasty. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Someone who supports a team only when doing well.  Some get that confused with not wearing Red Colored Glasses and get bent out of shape if your opinion isn't a 100% positive comment and upsets a few people in The Wonderful Life of Rebel Land.  

Someone  didnt get bent out of shape. I think maybe they just made a comment like everyone else does.  Someone doesnt get but hurt when there guy doesnt get to play where he wants when he wants , especially if that guy isnt the guy and someone doesnt think there is any mistaking by anyone who and who doesnt wear the glasses.  Someone also believes that anyone is entitled to their opinion no matter who stupid or how correct it maybe but they dont get immunity from the peanut gallery. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Someone  didnt get bent out of shape. I think maybe they just made a comment like everyone else does.  Someone doesnt get but hurt when there guy doesnt get to play where he wants when he wants , especially if that guy isnt the guy and someone doesnt think there is any mistaking by anyone who and who doesnt wear the glasses.  Someone also believes that anyone is entitled to their opinion no matter who stupid or how correct it maybe but they dont get immunity from the peanut gallery. 

I have this gut feeling they're going to interrupt one of our regular TV programs some night with a special news bulletin featuring you......................

13 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I have this gut feeling they're going to interrupt one of our regular TV programs some night with a special news bulletin featuring you......................

Says the guy with 13 cats.   

Gee you never know... it would be a h e l l of a show.

IMG_20170530_214001.jpg

Edited by GREYRIDERx
Had to add some more crap