Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

R5 is ahead head to head the last two years, INCLUDING last weekends 2-2 split. No delusion. And last year's R5 champ gave your R6 champ a beatdown. These two teams, remember?

darn General just jump on the CA band wagon. Hope you drive your grumpy #### all the way to Waverly Friday to see this game. You weren’t even at the Forest game. You and the other CA fans keep talking about last year this last year that. We’re in 2018. In case you forgot. One score of one game isn’t a tell tale of a team. Also comparing scores of mutual opponents doesn’t mean anything. Your crazy as heck if you think Waverly will only score 20 points. Like I said, come on down to Tiger town Friday night. I want you to witness this game so you can talk about it all wknd. 

1 minute ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Not because of Forest, but because of themselves

Forrest*

Be humble. A very good team is coming to your field Fri. 

Be humble?! Nobody is saying we will for sure win. Nobody is saying CA is bad. Nobody is saying this game will be a blow out by Waverly.

Im saying if we play disciplined, limit penalties limit turnovers, that Waverly WILL score a lot of points. If Waverly can do that, then I like their chances. 

And Apache over here talking about Waverly’s mental game... they were down 17 - 0 against Riverside in 1st then came back. They were down at Davidson Academy, Fairview and Huntingdon and fought to stay in the game. They have been through adversity a lot this year and kept on fighting and maintained their bearing. If anything those adversities made them better and stronger as a team. 

And some of y’all comparing Waverly and Forrest... what about CA and Hickman lol! 24-6?! Really? Hickman is terrible. It was 7-6 at halftime!!! Waverly won 41-0 just the week before in the rain. Even Hickman couldn’t score on Waverly’s Swiss cheese D. 

I mean come on! Senseless pissing contest of a heated game. CA beats their chest. Waverly beats theirs. It will be settled Friday night. 

Edited by Trollin
  • Upvote 1