Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

6 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Go back and look bud, only fans I've seen stating a score prediction by multiple scores have been fans of teams that have played waverly this year. I have said that if waverly can have about 20 by halftime they should be able to get the W. Just put that spoon up bud and relax a little, 40 pages before Wednesday, I'd say the pots been stirred enough. 

No one cares what fans of teams who have played y’all say. Forrest has played BOTH of us and he is using his standpoint form seeing his team play both of us 

Do yall want to know what I think about this game Friday night I didn't think so...keep on keeping on but I do know what will happen Friday night...one will win and move on the other will turn in the old football pads and 98% will never dawn the pads again they will just have a lot of great memories and a lot of will go threw life a better student, a better worker,  A great husband, A great farther that what high school football does for these young men.. Nothing like it best life lesson these kids will ever do. Man I miss it so bad.. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT TO BOTH TEAMS..WHO IS THIS GUY YOU WANT TO KNOW MAYBE SOME DAY I WILL TELL YOU..HAVE A GREAT DAY