Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall have a very good team.  Don't get me wrong.  To be on a different level one just blows through their completion within their own class.  There's still enough games left to put yourself head and shoulders above 2A. 

7 shutouts for the season???? Different level. 

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I missed that game as well.

My definition of different level is just on a different level than yours I guess.

It's not a bad thing to agree to disagree. 

No hard feelings. Just having fun. But I will Defend region 7 even when we are not in the mix. Just a different game here  in region 7. 

13 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

We r losing 11 45 and 37 after this year but r line will be back 

We are losing the current Qb, almost all of the running backs. The receiver/safety who is ranked in the state, most of the line men. The previous QB might not play football again to avoid injury because he is a UT baseball commit. 

7 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahhahaha. My side hurts from laughing. The east will find out. AGAIN

The East has alot of good teams this year. Wouldn't say you steamrolled the East with your best team represented last year. Difference between West and East seemingly is Arrogant speech that seems to linger on here from the West fans honestly. But by all means keep looking down on us all. Tyner, Trousdale, Meigs, and Waterdown. One of us will be there most likely. And you all will get your chance to back up all this smack you keep talking. Wonder if you will still be singing in 4 weeks my team may not and that's ok, but I do know what it will take to beat one of us. Do you have it?

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

This game will be about tempo and rhythm.  

CA will have to play a game of just chewing up the play clock every down. 

Waverly will want to play up tempo.

Whoever can dictate the rhythm of this game will have the edge.

Contrasting styles I think. Make for a good matchup. 

I don't know if you've seen Waverly play any this year but they did very little up-tempo they were very methodical looking to the side lines between plays and probably ran the ball about 80%